Final Expense Training Website with Videos

Howdy fellow FE agents! I've been working pretty hard on the website and I am definitely asking for your help. What should I add to the site that will make life easier for agents that are just getting started in FE sales? To new agents or guys wanting training: Feel free to go to the secured TRAINING pages and squeeze as much info into ye skull as possible over this holiday weekend. There are all sorts of videos and training materials including everything from how I do the presentation to how I set appointments. The security access code is ufes525 Click here to go to the website Final Expense Life Insurance Leads

Good stuff buddy!

Originally Posted by Agentguy5 View Post

Howdy fellow FE agents! I've been working pretty hard on the website and I am definitely asking for your help. What should I add to the site that will make life easier for agents that are just getting started in FE sales? To new agents or guys wanting training: Feel free to go to the secured TRAINING pages and squeeze as much info into ye skull as possible over this holiday weekend. There are all sorts of videos and training materials including everything from how I do the presentation to how I set appointments. The security access code is ufes525 Click here to go to the website Final Expense Life Insurance Leads

==============================
Awesome, detailed, to-the-point info, training, tips and advice!

Appreciate it much!

Thanks!

can't wait for jdeasy's video to come out on The Lead Jerk. I've gotten more out of those videos then just about anything so far. They cut to the point and they're talking about real life out in the FE field. I paid to subscribe to a site which I won't name a while back and it turned out to be a bunch of hog wash by some *** who obviously wasn't out there doing presentations every day. This new site looks pretty good too. I really appreciate all you guys do.

can't wait for jdeasy's video to come out on The Lead Jerk. I've gotten more out of those videos then just about anything so far. They cut to the point and they're talking about real life out in the FE field. I paid to subscribe to a site which I won't name a while back and it turned out to be a bunch of hog wash by some *** who obviously wasn't out there doing presentations every day. This new site looks pretty good too. I really appreciate all you guys do.

Yes I think Galt is making us wait until the weekend is over so we have to dedicate three hours on a working day. Come on JG. A JD interview should be a 4th of July event.

Goose i think since your return to the forum you have had the best zingers of all!!!

I've hired writers. Thanks for noticing.

----------

Yes I think Galt is making us wait until the weekend is over so we have to dedicate three hours on a working day. Come on JG. A JD interview should be a 4th of July event.

JD could talk about the history of salt for 3 hours and I would be entertained. Just because it's him. He missed his calling of being a public speaker. When he talks, everybody shuts up and listens.

I hope it's not a video. If Matt had a camera he didn't tell me.:1wink:

Back