Final Expense W/telephonic App

ronmelton3

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a final expense company that I can use to write business over the phone. It seems like every company that I've tried either needs something signed or the company is about to go under.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ron

Loyal? Loyal who? Final Expense company?

Loyal American. They are part of Great American Financial Resource Inc.
A company that is very strong with 25 billion in assets. They have two companies that you can write over the phone, Loyal American and United Teachers Associates (UTA).
You should give Jim a call, he can take care of you.

Baltimore Life for 40 to 80.

United Home Life for any other non med Life. You need a wet sig - but many ways to get that.

Loyal American is good one. You'll need E&O - but their graded is probably the best.

Good Luck,

Tom

The new American Memorial FE product (owned by Assurant) is now available and will be rolling out a way to do internet apps in the next few weeks.
  • No E&O required
  • ALL approved applicants will be full coverage first day
  • Participates with the Dignity Planner.com website (this may or may not be a great feature)
  • Great commissions with LIFETIME level renewals
  • Maintance meds do NOT count as treatment on the health questions! If someone had a heart stent 2+ years ago and still takes maintance meds...they can answer no to the health question.
  • Commissions are advanced up to 9-months. Earned commissions are not subject to chargeback.
  • American Memorial is rated A Excellent with A.M. Best
  • Available for ages 0-85
  • Assurant/American Memorial will pay your appointment fees for you in any states you are licensed to sell in
Why you want to contract through me:

I was the top contract writing individual agent for American Memorial in 1999 (216 new life contracts) AND I was one of only 6- Presidents Club qualifiers for Assurant Preneed in 2003. I have a great contract and will be your "go to" person if you contract through me. I can give you the top contract you qualify for and can increase you as you become a top producer.

You are not captive to me in any way. Add this to your offerings with no production requirements.

Assurant is currently working on a lead program.

My website has my contact information www.newburyfinancial.com

Last edited:
Back