Finalexpenseleads.com

randyd1958

I am looking a getting some tele marketed leads from finalexpenseleads.com and was wondering if any of you have used them.

I have GA contracts and my upline does not provide leads. I was using a tele marketing company but they switched their callers to gals that speak very broken English.

I am looking a getting some tele marketed leads from finalexpenseleads.com and was wondering if any of you have used them.

I'm thinking that looks like it's connected with NetQuote. I wouldn't use them.

I'd stick to someone on the Forum. You won't have to look far to find someone trustworthy.:)

Look up...at the previous post.:twitchy:

Not much info on Lead Heroes. When I click on order it only offers med sup. And I would want to hear a sample call.

Not much info on Lead Heroes. When I click on order it only offers med sup. And I would want to hear a sample call.

I was curious as to which company you were referencing that switched telemarketers on you -

All samples are on the home page of my website Lead Heroes - We hire, train & manage telemarketers so you don have to

You click the 'View Sample' button and it takes you to a spreadsheet to show you a sample of what the lead looks like and a link to a recording as well.

Here is a link to the sample if you are still having trouble finding it -

LEAD HEROES SAMPLE FE LEADS

I'm thinking that looks like it's connected with NetQuote. I wouldn't use them.

I'd stick to someone on the Forum. You won't have to look far to find someone trustworthy.:)

Look up...at the previous post.:twitchy:

Im wondering how far he will have to look :D

I have found that many TM lead companies will, after building a good reputation, will start hiring less qualified people as a way to save money.

That is one of the reasons I never listen to a lead before I call them. Some of the people making the calls are just about as illiterate as the clients we sell to.

And yes, I am aware that I may have mis-spelled illiterate!

Do not use Sales-associate.com or anything with the Robert Bradley, Jennifer Bandera, Rosemary Campbell or Tony Richardson. Im pretty sure they are just a renamed company because there is nothing out there on them. There are a few guys here on the forum that have reputations and actually want to be successful so they give you good leads. One of them is a jerk (hint) I just ordered from him but his Avatar sounds quite impressive.

Back