Finally. Good Riddance.

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
Off-topic I know, but I remember when our soon-to-be-vacated President told us entrepreneurs that "we didn't build" our business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng

I thought of my Dad who sacrificed everything - hobbies, friendships, marriages, important relationships - to relentlessly pursue a vision of creating a business, which went from a one-man show to a 250-person venture in 20 years.

Dad definitely did build that.

I think of you guys out there, grinding it out in the trenches, face-to-face with people you don't know, eating what you kill, going through the ups and downs of hustling insurance for a living, all for the dream for freedom from not having to answer to someone else, and for building a legacy of compassion to help others, as well as building your life into something better than mediocre.

YOU are definitely building that. And you are making America great.

For that, I can't express enough my elation that we are finally shedding the anchor of a parasitic belief system that doesn't honor your daily sacrifice as business owners, in which you make a positive difference in the lives of many, one person at a time.

Three cheers to my fellow hard-working Forum friends, and thanks for your sacrifices and dedication to helping others and helping yourselves.

Off-topic I know, but I remember when our soon-to-be-vacated President told us entrepreneurs that "we didn't build" our business.

I thought of my Dad who sacrificed everything - hobbies, friendships, marriages, important relationships - to relentlessly pursue a vision of creating a business, which went from a one-man show to a 250-person venture in 20 years.

I think of you guys out there, grinding it out in the trenches, face-to-face with people you don't know, eating what you kill, going through the ups and downs of hustling insurance for a living, all for the dream for freedom from not having to answer to someone else, and for building a legacy of compassion to help others, as well as building your life into something better than mediocre.

For that, I can't express enough my elation that we are finally shedding the anchor of a parasitic belief system that doesn't honor your daily sacrifice as business owners, in which you make a positive difference in the lives of many, one person at a time.

Three cheers to my fellow hard-working Forum friends, and thanks for your sacrifices and dedication to helping others and helping yourselves.

Dave, if you ever run for office you have my vote!

GO DONALD!!! That's my guy!!! He'll make America Great Again and in 4 years, he'll Keep America Great!!!:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful what you wish for. 80% of the people we sell to are on Gov't subsidies. Trump takes that away and the fe business will be much much tougher.Trump wants to reduce medicare and social security and give a 13% tax cut to billionaires.

Be careful what you wish for. 80% of the people we sell to are on Gov't subsidies. Trump takes that away and the fe business will be much much tougher.Trump wants to reduce medicare and social security and give a 13% tax cut to billionaires.

Not me, I'm Med Supp 1st and I just heard my President say that he was leaving Medicare alone a day or so ago.:yes:

And the mans said 100 other things to get elected.When he finds out how tough politics and changing things are his views will change fast.

Excellent post.

But it doesn't apply to me since Obama set me up nice.

Back