First Day Out Canvassing Few Questions.

Instead of doing the Survey, I suggest
How to sell fe without buying leads - YouTube

"THIS IS ABOUT LIFE INSURANCE!!!!"

Haha. That was great.

When I speak with agents about appointment setting for final expense life insurance - I get a lot of new agents who will start the phone call just like that.

"Glen, Why did every single person hang up on me?"

"... What are you saying on the phone!?"

"Hi, I'm calling you about that life insurance!":goofy:

bboman and newby, would you two be inclined to provide said sample of surveys? Im quite curious now.

bboman and newby, would you two be inclined to provide said sample of surveys? Im quite curious now.

That link that Xrac posted has mine with plenty of explaination on around the 3rd post of page 1.

The survey doesn't matter much. He didn't even have to be a survey. You could even knock on the door and say I'm Bob Smith doing a community out reach program for Transamerica life insurance company (Or any name you want to use. ) would you have two minutes to see if our Senior Benefit program would benefit your family?

Whatever words are approaching use really doesn't matter much. What matters that use is that you knock on a lot of doors and you keep it short and sweet and you get in or you don't. And one chair and they like it or they don't. And they can afford it or they can't .

Doorknocking takes hitting a lot of doors and moving fast. Doorknocking takes hitting a lot of doors and moving fast. And no matter how good you are at it you're still never going to make any big money compared to buying leads and running your leads .

If your time has no value then this could be a good way to work. If your time has any value at all then this is wasting that time and any value it might have.

Little blue vs Flinstone tonight?!? Good I'll have a game to watch prior to 7:30. That should be a good one!

Now back to cold canvassing chats..

I live in Mississippi, I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff. And top secret? I'm far from that. I share all my cheat sheets to anyone anytime. If he wants something, sending me an email for it shouldn't be that hard.
Benny is helpful. I needed something from liberty bankers a few months back and I knew I could email him and he'd send it to me!

Little blue vs Flinstone tonight?!? Good I'll have a game to watch prior to 7:30. That should be a good one!

Now back to cold canvassing chats..

I hate playing cement footed little 10 teams. They drag you down to their snail pace over the course of 40 minutes.

Latest posts

Back