First Lead Order from Monumental- Transamerica

Jack B

Guru
100+ Post Club
Did one mailing of 1000 for $325, so far got 37 leads,

usually with Chris at Lead Connections, I get average of 40, so far it looks about same,

I will have to see now quality of leads, it does have words life insurance on it.

I would be happy with half that return, what part of what state are you in?

Yes, the Monumental letter is very to the point and clearly is all about life insurance. It even says in small print that an agent will call them.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Did one mailing of 1000 for $325, so far got 37 leads,

usually with Chris at Lead Connections, I get average of 40, so far it looks about same,

I will have to see now quality of leads, it does have words life insurance on it.

That is amazing. you get 3.7 to 4% on a final expense lead ?

What are you doing differently than every agent in america ?

Its the area, ghetto NYC, dont be jealous, I have to weed out all the tire kickers, or my appointment setter has to.

Hey jack how do I go about the lead program I called a TA marketing rep he said he isn't aware of a program that does mail, do I need to be with Monumental instead? From what I get they are the same company please chime in thanks guys.

Hey jack how do I go about the lead program I called a TA marketing rep he said he isn't aware of a program that does mail, do I need to be with Monumental instead? From what I get they are the same company please chime in thanks guys.

It goes through your IMO. You just tell them you want to do drops and they send you the order form.

I've got the forms I can send you but we can't place the order unless you are in our down line. All TransAmerica agents have it though.

WOW, I am freaking jealous...

Just did my averages for this year, so far, and...

.9% return

Without fixed cost leads I am so screwed... would have to travel further away and end up paying about $40-$45 for DM leads!

It goes through your IMO. You just tell them you want to do drops and they send you the order form.

I've got the forms I can send you but we can't place the order unless you are in our down line. All TransAmerica agents have it though.

What percentage returns are you seeing with Monumental drops?

I believe TA is testing out a new lead card in NY and other states that is colored and has the word "life insurance" on it. Lets see how it works in other low response states, i.e. Florida, Arizona and CA.

Regarding the Monumental-Transamerica DM leads, can you run counts through your FMO ?

Or do you have to tell them zips and take whatever they have from those ?

I prefer to see everything available in a county, then pick.

Anybody know ?

Latest posts

Back