Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Flaw in Trans-america Commission System     
Old 09-07-2017, 01:43 PM   #21
Guru
HoosierLife on Flaw in Trans-america Commission System

State: HoosierLife is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
HoosierLife is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Flaw in Trans-america Commission System Re: Flaw in Trans-america Commission System
Oh I don't know about how far back they look. It always happened within a year or two, sans Oxford.

Well JD seems to know more specifics.

If they've had another company recently, just rewrite with someone else to be on the safe side.

Honestly, the prospects that bring out half a dozen lapsed policies raises huge red flags with me. This is why companies don't want to pay comp in these situations. It's why Americo always asks about old policies.

Are these prospects going to waste their money? I think I've heard it takes 4-5 years for the insurance company to make a profit. Paying out commissions to every agent that rewrites them every couple of months/years hurts their bottom line.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Flaw in Trans-america Commission System
Old 09-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #22
Super Genius

State: TxJohnny is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Flaw in Trans-america Commission System Re: Flaw in Trans-america Commission System
On the plus side, when she lapses your policy the chargeback will be small.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Flaw in Trans-america Commission System
Reply to Flaw in Trans-america Commission System 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum