Foresters Certificate Help

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
Every now and then I run into a client with Foresters. I try to find the page that mentions that Foresters has the right to make changes with the clients insurance/cash value/etc... but have been unsuccessful.

1, Can someone attach a copy of the page in question? I read elsewhere that it might be on Page 16 of the app...

2. Is Foresters Protected by the State Guarantee?:skeptical:

3. Is there a reason, other than to make the sale, to replace these policies?

thanks in advance

Every now and then I run into a client with Foresters. I try to find the page that mentions that Foresters has the right to make changes with the clients insurance/cash value/etc... but have been unsuccessful.

1, Can someone attach a copy of the page in question? I read elsewhere that it might be on Page 16 of the app...

thanks in advance

IMO, #3 is NO, unless u can save them $$$! Other opinions may vary.

thanks in advance

I just picked up Foresters and haven't done anything with them yet. I'm sure I've read that the Fraternals are NOT covered by the State Guarantee.

thanks in advance

On most of the contracts it's on page 16. On others it's on page 14.

@ #3
In general (there are some rare outside of this that do happen), but in general you should only replace Foresters if you can save them money or if you can get them first day coverage should they not already have that with Foresters currently.

If you cause a client to pay more because you scare them with page 14 or 16, you are extremely unethical and selfish.

@ #3
In general (there are some rare outside of this that do happen), but in general you should only replace Foresters if you can save them money or if you can get them first day coverage should they not already have that with Foresters currently.

If you cause a client to pay more because you scare them with page 14 or 16, you are extremely unethical and selfish.

What if they pay the same? What is its $5 less?

----------

What if it's a b+ company? What if it was just downgraded to b-?

What if they pay the same? What is its $5 less?

----------

You can replace LH and SL under those circumstances but not Foresters.. :twitchy:

----------

Years ago when TN required a comparison form that also listed the reason for replacement, a fellow justified every replacement with two words, "Better Agent'.. He never received any flack from the DOI over it so they must have accepted his reasoning. :yes:

Questions 8b, 9 and 10 are the ones you want to show them.
Then let them glance over the whole thing. It says Canada a zillion times. hehe

Attachments

• FAQ's about Fraternals.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Questions 8b, 9 and 10 are the ones you want to show them.
Then let them glance over the whole thing. It says Canada a zillion times. hehe

Wow, in black and white...

I am waiting to hear back from an insurance school that I went to. Some say it's illegal to bring up the state guarantee to make a sale and to help with replacing insurance polies. Let's see what the teacher tells me...

There have been those on the forum that act as as if no Fraternal has ever issued an assessment against their members to cover the insurance benefits.. Foresters has done it and there are others. Notice they can require a cash payment or reduce the benefits.

Latest posts

Back