Foresters Final Expense

Superchief

Guru
100+ Post Club
TEXAS
Has anyone seen this product? Know anything about it? Trust it?

I am being offered a good contract from a trusted source, but because of what I remember about their previous Life products (not that the product was necessarily bad - just the pushers involved) I have my reservations.

I can't remember the name of that pyramid group that peddled them. Who was it?

Has anyone seen this product? Know anything about it? Trust it?

I am being offered a good contract from a trusted source, but because of what I remember about their previous Life products (not that the product was necessarily bad - just the pushers involved) I have my reservations.

I can't remember the name of that pyramid group that peddled them. Who was it?

Email me at [email protected] , I will send you the particulars about the product.

Joe

Does Foresters have a final expense product? I'm contracted with them and have been for almost 4 years, they haven't sent me anything about a FE product.

They introduced the Armor product. Are some calling that FE? It's not.

As far as a company, they are very, very difficult to work with. Their website is terrible and their chargeback policy is terrible.

I can't think of a reason to add Foresters to one's portfolio. Can someone give me a good reason to use them?

Does Foresters have a final expense product? I'm contracted with them and have been for almost 4 years, they haven't sent me anything about a FE product.

They introduced the Armor product. Are some calling that FE? It's not.

As far as a company, they are very, very difficult to work with. Their website is terrible and their chargeback policy is terrible.

I can't think of a reason to add Foresters to one's portfolio. Can someone give me a good reason to use them?

Yes they do, it's called "PlanRight". The rates are very good. I'm not sure what you are referring to on the chargeback policy so I can't comment on that one.

Yes they do, it's called "PlanRight". The rates are very good. I'm not sure what you are referring to on the chargeback policy so I can't comment on that one.

They chargeback 100% for lapses and deaths in the first 6 months. Then prorate months 7 thru 12.

They must not offer the PlanRight for agents that contracted thru NAA.

I paid $437/yr for $1Mil/$1Mil. With Brown & Brown/Calsurance. Runs Feb to Feb prorated.

DJ

Back