Foresters New Business Delays

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a couple apps that are moving very slowly right now with Foresters. Now I am trying to get them on the phone and it keeps saying they are receiving higher than normal call volume. Is their new business constipated again?

They seem to be busy pretty much all the time. Being one of the largest players in the final expense game, they process a lot of business.

I expect to hear that message when I call.

They seem to be busy pretty much all the time. Being one of the largest players in the final expense game, they process a lot of business.

I expect to hear that message when I call.

If that's true about being one of the largest player then why don't they know that and plan for that?

I haven't written a foresters in 4 years. But this was the same then. Long p once you got someone.

Few talk about them but United Heritage has possibly the best agent and customer service in the whole fe industry. When a client calls in to cancel they call you that same day.Underwriting is as aggressive as any carrier out there with rates in line with Trans. The application is possibly the shortest in the industry. Again a very small company with about 1200 agents that is agent and customer friendly.

Few talk about them but United Heritage has possibly the best agent and customer service in the whole fe industry. When a client calls in to cancel they call you that same day.Underwriting is as aggressive as any carrier out there with rates in line with Trans. The application is possibly the shortest in the industry. Again a very small company with about 1200 agents that is agent and customer friendly.

I disagree. I would say the best in the Life Insurance industry. Not just FE. ☺️ In my personal experience.

Back