Foresters Possible Fraud

I thought he was only saying that was one person's persistency. If he was claiming for a telesales agency then he is so far off base to even try and reason with.

Again, I don't think he was claiming 85% for an agency.

Sounds like some have 85% persistency and some had 40%. Thats the sales industry for you...but of course it's never the sales person's fault :)

Sounds like some have 85% persistency and some had 40%. Thats the sales industry for you...but of course it's never the sales person's fault :)

There might be one person in FE telesales that has 85% persistency. And I would need to see the whole year of proof to even believe that one person.

I know many face to face agents that would scoff at 85%.

You have to be over 85% to even make the KSKJ trip. FEX alone had 30 agents there.

I wont speak for the entire final expense telesales industry, because I really dont pay attention to what others are doing, however most of the negatives that are being outlined here are not true from my personal experience.

I wont speak for the entire final expense telesales industry, because I really dont pay attention to what others are doing, however most of the negatives that are being outlined here are not true from my personal experience.

Yep. You got me. I am completely making this up. My persistency is 110% and Pioneer has the most competitive product in the industry.

Back