Foresters Street Comp

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
I am not claiming to write companies that do not do business in my state, but what is the generally accepted street level comp for Foresters? What states do they allow phone or e apps?

I am not claiming to write companies that do not do business in my state, but what is the generally accepted street level comp for Foresters? What states do they allow phone or e apps?

I've heard street is 120%. Been offered more.

Their phone sales is only with certain IMO's. Even in states where it's allowed if your IMO is not set up for it you can't do the phone sales.

I started at 115%, then bumped to 120%, now I cant say. But its gooooood.
Look for at least 115%

Company Approved Advertised Street is 105% for Plan Right.

Most IMO's will offer you more if you pick up a phone and talk with them, including us.

As for the Phone Sales, we are approved for it and I have attached the State approval list for Voice Signature. All States are available for the IGO eApp with Foresters.

Our phone sale guys use RNA and Americo more than Foresters as they have more liberal underwriting for phone sales.

Attachments

• VSOP_State_Availability_Map.pdf
    81.6 KB · Views: 30

Most IMO's will offer you more if you pick up a phone and talk with them, including us.

As for the Phone Sales, we are approved for it and I have attached the State approval list for Voice Signature. All States are available for the IGO eApp with Foresters.

Our phone sale guys use RNA and Americo more than Foresters as they have more liberal underwriting for phone sales.

---------------------------------------------------------

Curious as to why you state RNA and Americo have more liberal underwriting than Foresters. Does RNA and Americo deem preventative and maintenance drugs as "treatment" for Cancer, Heart, Stroke & Circulatory conditions? Foresters does not.

[/B]
---------------------------------------------------------

Curious as to why you state RNA and Americo have more liberal underwriting than Foresters. Does RNA and Americo deem preventative and maintenance drugs as "treatment" for Cancer, Heart, Stroke & Circulatory conditions? Foresters does not.

This Statement alone shows that you do not know much about these 2 companies and what risks are acceptable.

If you need more info, I would be happy to discuss with you on how you can write more business having them in your bag in addition to Foresters. As the conditions you mention are clear and precise of what is acceptable at RNA and Americo/Eagle.

RNA is Royal Neighbors?

Back