Foresters Underwriting help

FEChaser

Expert
NC
FORESTERS UNDERWRITING HELP
Hi Folks, could use some insight with those who are Forester’s UW gurus for a Final Expense simplified issue (Plan-Right).
I have a 64 year old female client, currently with Americo, UP2. I can write her standard with Trans but I believe Foresters will take her level saving her $40/month.
Build is OK.
She is diabetic (27 years), Humalin 60 units morning, 25 units evening. She takes metformin 500mg 1x as well.
No gabapentin or nerve Rx
Blood pressure is controlled, Amlopine 100mg 2x, Losartan 100mg 1x, Metoprolol 200mg 1x.
Cholesterol; Simvastatin 20mg 1x
Venlafaxin; anxiety
Asthma; Albuterol as needed. She says her asthma is seasonal, only uses inhaler on occasion.
I have read Foresters UW guide and this should go level,but I know Foresters can be fickle with UW. Do you see any issues?
Thanks

Hi Folks, could use some insight with those who are Forester’s UW gurus for a Final Expense simplified issue (Plan-Right).
I have a 64 year old female client, currently with Americo, UP2. I can write her standard with Trans but I believe Foresters will take her level saving her $40/month.
Build is OK.
She is diabetic (27 years), Humalin 60 units morning, 25 units evening. She takes metformin 500mg 1x as well.
Blood pressure is controlled, Amlopine 100mg 2x, Losartan 100mg 1x, Metoprolol 200mg 1x.
Venlafaxin; anxiety
Asthma; Albuterol as needed. She says her asthma is seasonal, only uses inhaler on occasion.
I have read Foresters UW guide and this should go level,but I know Foresters can be fickle with UW. Do you see any issues?
Thanks

When I see Insulin along with 3 HBP meds, added to Albuterol....

I'm thinking Americo was a nice score!

And Foresters probably won't fly...:no:

I'm not seeing the issue with why it wouldn't go Foresters. It will go level rna as well.

I'm not seeing the issue with why it wouldn't go Foresters. It will go level rna as well.

It's definitely worth a shot... but I'm betting not likely... When I was writing Foresters, the few sales my wife and I sent them, seemed to all have some issue that didn't make sense.

On a positive note, if he does get it approved with Foresters, he won't have to worry about them waiting a year and a half, then rescinding the damn thing... Like Americo!

Foresters UW is pretty straightforward. If he had been taking lasix or something, the hbp meds might have been an issue, but I don't see any problems here.

But if it doesn't go though, foresters will tell you the issue which is nice.

Build is OK.
Venlafaxin; anxiety
Thanks

Looks good unless "asthma" is really copd smh

Back