Founders Month SNL, Who is John S?

How do u get access to fight club?

You have to pay $100 to fight. Then if you win, you have a lifetime membership.:)

Seriously, go to the green Forums button on the upper left part of the page, then click on forum index. Scroll all the way down almost to the bottom of the page and click on
Non-Insurance Related Discussion
» Discuss anything and everything unrelated to insurance industry, from bowl predictions to catfish recipes.

Remember the Newterings?............ Good times!

----------

Fight Club has never been the same. Filled with a bunch of boobs now.

They remind me of the p*ssy millennials.....always getting "TRIGGERD".....my God, if you get all bent out of shape due to others having an argument you should just go and turn one one, smoke one up or get bent. Bunch of cry babies and simple simons:D:D

They remind me of the p*ssy millennials.....always getting "TRIGGERD".....my God, if you get all bent out of shape due to others having an argument you should just go and turn one one, smoke one up or get bent. Bunch of cry babies and simple simons:D:D

I agree but I always present this question..who raised them???

I agree but I always present this question..who raised them???

Not my generation. Having said that I think my generation and the previous one did a lousy job teaching women to be women. Lazy as hell most of the time, temperamental at best and usually self loathing and self centered....I think this has a lot to do with the divorce rate hitting that 50% rate.

Yep - the dissolution of the Republic is not the responsibility of us Millennials.

Im not sure you would be classified as a millennial would you? Arent you at least 30...Im generation X....are you really a Millennial? If so.....please hold a "mentor training" on how not to be a fooking SJW and an *** for them.

Im not sure you would be classified as a millennial would you? Arent you at least 30...Im generation X....are you really a Millennial? If so.....please hold a "mentor training" on how not to be a fooking SJW and an *** for them.

Your presumption is wrong.

Just because I blame pre-Millennials doesn't exonerate Millennials from their wide-scale belief in the continuation of said anti-Republican, anti-Constitutional policies.

The point is those prior to our generation had decades to solve the fiscal/social crises we see today and failed to do so.

They get more blame than Millennials. At least for now.

Back