Founders Month SNL, Who is John S?

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
Does anyone know who this John S guy is?

Yeah, I really thought I was going to blow everyone away and that sucker was hot on my tail the whole time.

Are you on this forum John S?:skeptical:

Attachments

• SNL Founders Month Results.PNG
    SNL Founders Month Results.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 141
Does anyone know who this John S guy is?

Yeah, I really thought I was going to blow everyone away and that sucker was hot on my tail the whole time.

Are you on this forum John S?:skeptical:

No, John S. doesn't get on this forum.

John S. is with our group and part of The Squad. He tried his best to keep the Founders Month trophy here on The Squad since we won it last year but you edged him out. The squad represented us well, we had the #2, #3, #6 & #11 agents for Founders Month. We will get our trophy back next year :)

Good job Doug, well done!

Attachments

• SNL trophy 2015.jpg
    SNL trophy 2015.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 81
No, John S. doesn't get on this forum.

John S. is with our group and part of The Squad. He tried his best to keep the Founders Month trophy here on The Squad since we won it last year but you edged him out. The squad represented us well, we had the #2, #3, #6 & #11 agents for Founders Month. We will get our trophy back next year :)

Good job Doug, well done!

Please let John know that I said "Congratulations on a job well done!":yes:

Oh stop, you just couldn't resist tooting the fact you're #1. Not that there's anything wrong with that.:noteworthy:

Yes and No!

I'm telling you, the guy caused me stress.:err:

Last year I didn't actually try to win Founders Month and just did my usual business.

This year, I was determined to win it all... Agent Of The Year, Founders Month, top ***. etc... lol

Yes and No!

I'm telling you, the guy caused me stress.:err:

Last year I didn't actually try to win Founders Month and just did my usual business.

This year, I was determined to win it all... Agent Of The Year, Founders Month, top ***. etc... lol

You only did 38k? You take a two week vacation during the contest or something? :)

You guys (Galt and Spur) taint the effectiveness of this forum. I can't go to any post that started with great information that soon gets derailed by either one of you. It's irritating to say the least. It was entertaining at first but it just won't go away.

Just an opinion from a wallflower.

Last edited:
You guys taint the effectiveness of this forum. I can't go to any post that started with great information that soon gets derailed by either one of you. It's irritating to say the least. It was entertaining at first but it just won't go away.

Just an opinion from a wallflower.

Oh boy. That's gonna set some folks a-posting.

You done did it now, BOY. :D

Latest posts

Back