Free Final Expense Lead in Odin Illinois

mailhouse sent there by accident. Im over 6 hours away. I will not drive 6 hours away for 1 lead. Therefore i'd give it to someone for free since I would hate to see it go to waste. I just got it and Im not expecting anything.

So your relationship is soooo bad with the vendor/mail house that you would screw the agent that paid for the lead and not notify the mail house of their mistake.

What a stand up guy you are:bump::nah:

A couple years ago I had some Omaha leads mistakenly put into my pile. While I've always wanted to see that part of the country, I couldn't on such short notice.:twitchy: I didn't even think to send them back and didn't know what to do with them.:err: Now you got me feeling all guilty. You're right, it's simple. Just send them back!

A couple years ago I had some Omaha leads mistakenly put into my pile. While I've always wanted to see that part of the country, I couldn't on such short notice.:twitchy: I didn't even think to send them back and didn't know what to do with them.:err: Now you got me feeling all guilty. You're right, it's simple. Just send them back!

I look at it more for the poor agent that is gonna have his hard earned money be tainted.

You know the vendor will still send the lead to him/her and not tell them that they Fu'd up.

they didnt pay for the lead. it was sent to me not him. the vendor eats the rate of return and charges us per lead. not a big deal. i paid for it but im not driving that far. i didnt think i would need to give such a big explanation. I certainly wont offer anymore next time. I just thought id help someone out. its been given away anyway. not to worry

they didnt pay for the lead. it was sent to me not him. the vendor eats the rate of return and charges us per lead. not a big deal. i paid for it but im not driving that far. i didnt think i would need to give such a big explanation. I certainly wont offer anymore next time. I just thought id help someone out. its been given away anyway. not to worry

I would bet many agents would have run it or offered it out just like you did. Pretty sure I would have.

Back