Funeral Pricing Website

Here's a pretty useful website to look at funeral home pricing. It's accurate on the ones I've checked. I'm not sure what they are selling. Probably FE or caskets or something but the web tool is pretty cool.

Compare Funeral Home Prices, Photos, and Reviews | Parting

I just checked the Funeral Home we used for my grandma. They charged almost $7k for a cremation. Looking at this site this particular funeral home only charges $3.5k for cremation with memorial. I wonder why it was double the price...

I just checked the Funeral Home we used for my grandma. They charged almost $7k for a cremation. Looking at this site this particular funeral home only charges $3.5k for cremation with memorial. I wonder why it was double the price...
this is a great tool I have it saved and use it very often.

I'm not using this lol. These are way lower than the national average. ;)

Did you have her body there at the service or just the cremains?

Numbers are on the low side for here in Philly. Pretty much can't get a funeral home to talk to you for under 7k.:no:

Back