Gated Communities

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
Hey guys,

Here in Florida what works the best for us is Door Knocking but when it comes to gated communities, we call and usually don't get an appointment...

Does anyone have any ideas to share of how they get through the gate without calling the client?

We have considered telling the Guard that we have a delivery From Monumental and then playing dumb when the guard asks for more information... and saying, I am just the delivery person...

thanks again

Does anyone have any ideas to share of how they get through the gate without calling the client?

Not intending to sound rude, but aren't there enough prospects in Florida for you to go after that don't involve trying to lie yourself to the kitchen table?

Everything's gated in Florida lol. We lived there for about 6 months and the apartment we lived at in Jacksonville were gated.

Hey guys,

Here in Florida what works the best for us is Door Knocking but when it comes to gated communities, we call and usually don't get an appointment...

We have considered telling the Guard that we have a delivery From Monumental and then playing dumb when the guard asks for more information... and saying, I am just the delivery person...

thanks again

When I come across that or a gated mobile home Park, if I'm door knocking I just wait til someone pulls in or out & go in after them... Never had a problem & have never been questioned by the prospect.

TDF
Sent via my Sprint Phone using Insurance Forums App

Half those gated properties are not manned with a guard or the gates are left open much of the time. 1/4 of them will wave you through if you just wave at them first. The other 1/4 will take down your license number.
It's pretty easy to sneak in behind someone too....just act like you belong there.
Another trick is find out a property that is for sale and tell the gate guard you wanted to drive by the property. Nearly always they will allow this.

Half those gated properties are not manned with a guard or the gates are left open much of the time. 1/4 of them will wave you through if you just wave at them first. The other 1/4 will take down your license number.
It's pretty easy to sneak in behind someone too....just act like you belong there.
Another trick is find out a property that is for sale and tell the gate guard you wanted to drive by the property. Nearly always they will allow this.

Wow, that's great... I just did a property sale search for homes on the same street as the leads we have in gated communities...

thank u mucho:laugh:

My pleasure. I recently moved back to Panama City Beach from the Tampa area and I must say, Pinellas County and Hillsborough County both have a lot of gated communities.

Latest posts

Back