Getting Sick of FE.....

Thank you all for the responses… The whole reason I started in this business was, one, I'd like to help people but, Mainly, to open and run a martial arts Academy… I still don't have the capital needed to go that route… Maybe I'll have to grind it out for a couple more years...:/

Thats exactly why people get into recruiting. They're also tired of beating the black top day in day out and dealing" with these type of people". Its a tough job and why few make it long term.

I do this job for one basic reason. I don't know what else to do at age 62 where I can make this kind of money working 2 days a week.

Most sane people would never want to do this job. For me it's a means to an end. The FE industry is mostly a retirement home for old bust-out car men, Kirby Vac guys, mortgage guys and any other wayward boys that outlived their welcome in their hay day and now have no where else to go.

Thank you all for the responses… The whole reason I started in this business was, one, I'd like to help people but, Mainly, to open and run a martial arts Academy… I still don't have the capital needed to go that route… Maybe I'll have to grind it out for a couple more years...:/

Keep your eyes on the prize!

I do this job for one basic reason. I don't know what else to do at age 62 where I can make this kind of money working 2 days a week.

Most sane people would never want to do this job. For me it's a means to an end. The FE industry is mostly a retirement home for old bust-out car men, Kirby Vac guys, mortgage guys and any other wayward boys that outlived their welcome in their hay day and now have no where else to go.

Football how you been? How is the Creek? How are the lead drops in that area?

Been good how bout you?

Never really liked working in Battle Creek. Almost too ghetto for good business. Also getting people to answer the phone is a huge problem. I forgot to place an order a couple of weeks ago so going there today and maybe tomorrow to just cold call. Not a fan but I need to make some money.

Been good how bout you?

Never really liked working in Battle Creek. Almost too ghetto for good business. Also getting people to answer the phone is a huge problem. I forgot to place an order a couple of weeks ago so going there today and maybe tomorrow to just cold call. Not a fan but I need to make some money.

what is the return % like, just like the rest of MI? how offen are you doing drops? who with? I was thinking the same thing about the BC, but I see they are shooting up the KZOO too..

Back