GI Plans for Telesales

Howdy all. I need a GI carrier for telesales. Any ideas?

Kemper and Ngl are who I use but as far as I know of Ngl is not adding any new agents. Since your call center based Gerber would be a good option if you can get your cc approved for the vsig process otherwise your client needs to have an email address for the electronic sig

Kemper and Ngl are who I use but as far as I know of Ngl is not adding any new agents. Since your call center based Gerber would be a good option if you can get your cc approved for the vsig process otherwise your client needs to have an email address for the electronic sig

Kemper and NGL will allow completely over the phone?

Yes Ngl has a voice Sig as does kemper

Sounds like an express ticket to chargeback city.

The last time I looked, neither company supports SS billing. So combine that with early deaths, and it will be a miracle to make money on either product. Particularly combined with lower commission due to being GI.

Sounds like an express ticket to chargeback city.

The last time I looked, neither company supports SS billing. So combine that with early deaths, and it will be a miracle to make money on either product. Particularly combined with lower commission due to being GI.

You are correct on neither supporting ss billing which does pose an issue but I have yet to have very many charge backs due to that but I also don't write alot of gi.

No. 100 through 6. 50 7 through 12. 100%any death in first 2 years.

To clarify, 100% chargeback for lapse in months 1-6, 50% chargeback for lapse in monthly 7-12, and 100% chargeback for any death in the first two years? If so, that is pretty brutal.

Based on the initial post, it sounds like Matt wants to build a call center around this product with leads? If so, he'd be crazy. I seem to recall Kemper having the best chargeback rules for GI. However again, no SS billing and their home office was a pain to deal with.

Are you sure Aig is 100% death chargeback first 2 years and not 100% yr 1 and 50% yr 2? If so i'd never even look at them. Now if somebody has lung cancer or other bad cancers i walk. I've been burned with Gerber doing that.

Back