GI Plans for Telesales

Hahaha, I've often wondered if they've ever sold one.

Back in the day, when I started the telesales, Equitable was one of our main ones. There really wasn't any other true telesales players that offered GI but them and Americo and we didn't have Americo. We had Equitable, Pioneer American and Senior Life. But we would use each carrier on a case by case. Plus Equitable only paid o/w's once a month.

No bueno for me the upline.

Back in the day, when I started the telesales, Equitable was one of our main ones. There really wasn't any other true telesales players that offered GI but them and Americo and we didn't have Americo. We had Equitable, Pioneer American and Senior Life. But we would use each carrier on a case by case. Plus Equitable only paid o/w's once a month.

I do like Equitable's phone process, just wish they were more competitive(not talking GI).

I need an IMO that gives you access to the Gerber E-App prior to 1st app submission.

I haven't had any luck emailing out the paper app for them to sign and return.

Just write a small child app on a child or grandchild. Or a small policy on yourself. That gets you past the first paper app. I think I wrote a $5,000 one on my 1 year old granddaughter. I meant to cancel it and just forgot about it.

I need an IMO that gives you access to the Gerber E-App prior to 1st app submission.

I haven't had any luck mailing out the paper app for them to sign and return.

We've been getting around that by requesting appointments in pre-appointment states. Stumbled upon that after several of our agents got writing numbers and portal access without submitting any business.

My goal is to just sell Americo GI. Really with GI, it works out better for the client if they are spending $200+ a month on a graded benefit.

Lot's of companies call ROP graded. That's something that should be an industry standard. If it ain't graded you shouldn't be allowed to call it graded.

I know, and I agree. It's wrong and misleading to call Modified, Graded. Graded actually has some 1st day coverage.

Back