GI Plans for Telesales

I know, and I agree. It's wrong and misleading to call Modified, Graded. Graded actually has some 1st day coverage.

1st day coverage at 30% of face maybe . . . But - still it's from day 1 . . .

----------

I need an IMO that gives you access to the Gerber E-App prior to 1st app submission.

I haven't had any luck mailing out the paper app for them to sign and return.

We have the Gerber App - totally paperless and for all their products. Pays as earned tho . . .

We have the Gerber App - totally paperless and for all their products. Pays as earned tho . . .[/quote]

Thats only legit for call centers only, vsig that is, but I'm sure you up line knows that

We have the Gerber App - totally paperless and for all their products. Pays as earned tho . . .

Thats only legit for call centers only, vsig that is, but I'm sure you up line knows that[/QUOTE]

That is a negative ghost rider. Just had training on it yesterday. 100% web based / app based - for all Gerber's products. No paper - no wet sig . . .

Thats only legit for call centers only, vsig that is, but I'm sure you up line knows that

That is a negative ghost rider. Just had training on it yesterday. 100% web based / app based - for all Gerber's products. No paper - no wet sig . . .[/QUOTE]

But they have to sign it through email. The only way to do it with voice signature is in a call center.

That is a negative ghost rider. Just had training on it yesterday. 100% web based / app based - for all Gerber's products. No paper - no wet sig . . .

But they have to sign it through email. The only way to do it with voice signature is in a call center.[/QUOTE]

Actually - they sign right on the tablet if F2F and sign via email if enrolled via the internet . . . Don't do any phone enrollments . . . If they don't have web access via computer or smart phone - I pass.

Commission sucks anyway unless you had a bunch of web business to pay someone $8 hr + commission to make $30 to $100 as an immediate sale . . .

But they have to sign it through email. The only way to do it with voice signature is in a call center.

Actually - they sign right on the tablet if F2F and sign via email if enrolled via the internet . . . Don't do any phone enrollments . . . If they don't have web access via computer or smart phone - I pass.

Commission sucks anyway unless you had a bunch of web business to pay someone $8 hr + commission to make $30 to $100 as an immediate sale . . .
[/QUOTE]

The title of the thread is for telesales. We all know you can do the eapp face to face.

I need an IMO that gives you access to the Gerber E-App prior to 1st app submission.

I haven't had any luck mailing out the paper app for them to sign and return.

It's impossible to do that since Gerber never even gets your contract until the 1st piece of business is sent in. The contract goes to a 3rd Party Administrator and they sit on it until the 1st piece of business.

----------

Well that is a bit better I guess. How is their comp?

For AIG it's 80%. Can go higher depending on proof of production. They do advance.

Gerber is 60%. They don't advance. The only way you get higher with Gerber is to have a downline and you only get paid the override on what your agents do; never on your own business. 60% max on your own business, period.

Latest posts

Back