Globe Life : Anybody Have the Rates ?

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
I know this has been talked about in other threads. I can't quite determine if they sell increasing premium term or whole life, or both.

If both, anybody have the rates they could send me in CA ?

I hate to drive over to the house just to look at the policy and find it to be a whole life plan ( I know I am lazy), and I can't beat the rates. They just took the plan out about 1 year ago.

:)

Thanks!

I know this has been talked about in other threads. I can't quite determine if they sell increasing premium term or whole life, or both.

If both, anybody have the rates they could send me in CA ?

I hate to drive over to the house just to look at the policy and find it to be a whole life plan ( I know I am lazy), and I can't beat the rates. They just took the plan out about 1 year ago.

:)

Thanks!

Globe does have whole life. It's OK priced for smokers but still beatable. It's way overpriced for non smokers.

Globe does have whole life. It's OK priced for smokers but still beatable. It's way overpriced for non smokers.

I have ran into 1, maybe 2 whole life Globe plans over the past 18 months, and they were very competitive.

On par, 99% of existing Globe Life Insurance is Term coverage designed to increase every 5 years.

Easy to replace if you're not dealing with an utter and complete *** prospect.

I have the price they are paying. We just talked on the phone.

They took these plans out about 1 year ago.

Mr. 68, NS, 10,000 DB, $67 mo.
Mrs. 62, NS, 10,000 DB, $32 mo.

They are both diabetics. She takes insulin.

Could these be the "whole Life" rates ?

Or more likely the increasing term ?

If they have whole life, I can't beat the rates. Maybe come close, within a few dollar.

Last edited:
I have the price they are paying. We just talked on the phone.

Mr. 68, NS, 10,000 DB, $67 mo.
Mrs. 62, NS, 10,000 DB, $32 mo.

They are both diabetics. She takes insulin.

Could these be the "whole Life" rates ?

Or more likely the increasing term ?

If they have whole life, I can't beat the rates. Maybe come close, within a few dollar.

The missus is almost certainly not on a whole life plan. He might be, though.

Interesting.

Also they took these out about 6/13.

I mean, gut feeling (since I don't actually have the rate sheet for globe) is that they are both on a crappy five year banded term to 80.

If they were whole life, hers would be the best rate in the industry hands down and by a fair margin.

His is middle of the road rate for WL, but pricey for term.

I'm figuring they're both on high priced term, rather than industry-leading rates for WL through Globe life.

Last edited:
I mean, gut feeling (since I don't actually have the rate sheet for globe) is that they are both on a crappy five year banded term to 80.

If they were whole life, hers would be the best rate in the industry hands down and by a fair margin.

His is middle of the road rate for WL, but pricey for term.

I'm figuring they're both on high priced term, rather than industry-leading rates for WL through Globe life.

This is good news.

Should I call the company when I get there ?

Look for somehing in the policy ?

Or both ?

Reason I ask, is I know they can bury these things in the policy, that might be hard to find. Also they may be hard to reach on the phone and/or trained to sidestep these questions.

Just want to be efficient when I get there.

This is good news.

Should I call the company when I get there ?

Look for somehing in the policy ?

Or both ?

Reason I ask, is I know they can bury these things in the policy, that might be hard to find. Also they may be hard to reach on the phone and/or trained to sidestep these questions.

Just want to be efficient when I get there.

The policy will show all you need to know. If they are hesitant then let the company tell them on the phone.

Back