Golden Shield IMO and Direct Tv Leads

suzys

Expert
anyone worked with IMO Golden Shield, Lee Henry from Georgia? have direct tv leads for 32.00 people actually interested in final expense and 100% comm. contract..thanks for all replies:)

where can I find a better offer..forgot to mention for telesales..people that called in ..in last 2 days

at 32 per lead, you better close your ass off. telesales is no easy endeavor. just because its a good lead (tv,dm,tm) wont make you close at a high level.

if you arent confident in your phone skills, I would start with some cheaper lead sources.

telesales 10% close ratio so $320 of leads for 1 sale of $50 a month avg premium at $280 profit per sale then throw in 75% persistency so $200 profit. need 5 sales a week and 60 leads to make $1k. That's a crappy business model

telesales 10% close ratio so $320 of leads for 1 sale of $50 a month avg premium at $280 profit per sale then throw in 75% persistency so $200 profit. need 5 sales a week and 60 leads to make $1k. That's a crappy business model

nice try but just cuz its telesales doenst mean you will close 10%. if you suck, ya 10% but it should be higher especially since it a high priced tv lead which im hoping the quality is good considering the price.

nice try but just cuz its telesales doenst mean you will close 10%. if you suck, ya 10% but it should be higher especially since it a high priced tv lead which im hoping the quality is good considering the price.

The TV leads I've worked have been of no better quality than any plain ole DM lead. They still charged more for them cause they were By God TV leads.:biggrin:

Back