Good CRM for Final Expense

I'd recommend using even the most basic CRM now. I used a spreadsheet for 10 years, and it's been painful making the transition. Much easier to do it right from the beginning.

I agree - CRMs are a great idea and the sooner you use them the better.

Here are a few that I consistently hear good things about from agents:

- Vanilla Soft
- Radius Bob
- Base
- Zoho
- Salesforce

Some dialers are becoming more CRM focused and vise versa ... usually you can get a free trial if there is no "free" version to test drive the software.

I would add InsideSales.com to that list. My thoughts from personal experience on the others above:

VanillaSoft; while low cost and month to month it means a lot of changes, must use their VoIP numbers and settings and software, reporting tools are so-so, lead routing is done in a strange way compared to other standards. Support is so-so

SalesForce, great, pricey but can do all you need. Setup can be a challenge. Better suited IMHO to large operations, focus on inbound

InsideSales; they will negotiate pricing, use your own VoIP, excellent support, extremely powerful though setup can be daunting for some. One of very few which use Local Presence phone numbers which also has built in ability to route call back to last agent who dialed if a prospect calls back and it pops up the lead. Very good system for routing inbound and outbound calls and email marketing management.

Check out Less Annoying CRM, 10$ per month per user , cloud based to your laptop, tablet, phone. Fully customizable set it up any way you like. We get really good results.

Check out Less Annoying CRM, 10$ per month per user , cloud based to your laptop, tablet, phone. Fully customizable set it up any way you like. We get really good results.

This is my favorite one of them all too, it has a lot of features, easy to set up tasks, birthday reminders, syncs with google calendar, integrates with mailchimp if you want to do an email to your clients/prospects. Simple, It really is Less Annoying!

I use Base. It's simple, cloud based and I just use the free version. Though all I keep track of are sales, their name/address/phone number and any notes.

Matt, have you used Radius BOB before? I've been using it for awhile and it's not bad. Curious to know if it would be easy to migrate to LACRM and what functionality I would gain or lose.

Anyone else having experience with both, feedback appreciated.

One of the biggest gains I see is two way integration with Google Calendar, which I use all the time. I'm also looking for something that can easily alert me or give reminders on my phone. I'm not crazy about logging into Radius or having to look at an email in the morning for reminders.

Matt, have you used Radius BOB before? I've been using it for awhile and it's not bad. Curious to know if it would be easy to migrate to LACRM and what functionality I would gain or lose.

Anyone else having experience with both, feedback appreciated.

One of the biggest gains I see is two way integration with Google Calendar, which I use all the time. I'm also looking for something that can easily alert me or give reminders on my phone. I'm not crazy about logging into Radius or having to look at an email in the morning for reminders.

It seems like I hear about a new CRM every week, with so many options available it can be confusing which one to pick.

I just published a comparison article on my blog of the top 10 CRMs for insurance agents - if anyone is in the market for a new CRM or looking to try a different option ...

TOP 10 CRMS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

Do you want a stand-along CRM or one with integrated quoting and underwriting wizard tool? If both we've designed a system that took the essence of a "cheat sheet" and turned it into a simple to use system that does the work for you and includes a CRM feature. I think agents are going to enjoy it.

Here is a demo of it
https://youtu.be/z7brZKpkZJw

In addition to final expense the system will soon quote medicare and qualified health plans (already there via ACAExpress.com). It's also incorporates a CRM to help agents stay organized. All fully mobile optimized, of course.

Pricing will be $49.95 monthly per user for everything.

Back