Good CRM for Final Expense

What insurance-related custom fields do y'all have in your CRM or (what headers do you use in your) spreadsheet?

If you haven't went with anything yet you should look into Cloudia Assistant because it brings business to you. Even if you are using another CRM, get Cloudia too because Cloudia will bring you business.

I have access to Cloudia through one broker I use. Can you explain how it brings you more business?

Thanks

If you haven't went with anything yet you should look into Cloudia Assistant because it brings business to you. Even if you are using another CRM, get Cloudia too because Cloudia will bring you business.

Ideally you want your CRM to be tied to your website back office in addition the privacy of your CRM is particularly important if you’re trying to build your book of business that of a equity, and value in my experience I feel like your website should have a feature to it that would have an email and a CRM built-in. You may reach out to me or take a look at a few free website offerings out there.A Licensed Agent Specializing in Multiple Types of Insurance

Hi guys, starting up soon and want to make sure I organize my leads correctly from the start. Are there any good CRMs that I should be checking out? I saw that FEX Quotes has one built in, is it good? My main plan is to develop a book of business over time and I want to be able to capture custom data points as I go.

Thanks for all the help so far, you guys have been a wealth of information.

Happy Halloween :1baffled:
The best I've seen in terms of plug and play, is none other than https://setshowsold.com/insurance literally testing it out and was able to reactivate older leads and convert older leads to inbound calls! I've made my investment back and then some!

Back