Good CRM for Final Expense

springbokhouston

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi guys, starting up soon and want to make sure I organize my leads correctly from the start. Are there any good CRMs that I should be checking out? I saw that FEX Quotes has one built in, is it good? My main plan is to develop a book of business over time and I want to be able to capture custom data points as I go.

Thanks for all the help so far, you guys have been a wealth of information.

Happy Halloween :1baffled:

Check out LeadsLite. Very inexpensive solution and they can customize to add whatever data fields you would like.

It really depends on what you want to get out of your CRM. If the goal is to organize and map leads, most every lead company has these features. Electronic lead delivery and manager should be standard no matter who you decide to go with. We built a LeadCenter to do this about 10 years ago and have been enhancing it ever since.

However, if you want more a more advanced solution to manage lead dispositions, appointment calendaring, birthday and holiday correspondence features, referral management, and other similar automation, you should look at the following:
- Salesforce
- Goldmine
- SmartOffice
- Zoho

Whichever you choose, I can assure you that your persistency, quality of business, and most importantly, your profitability will increase by using a CRM to manage your lead flow and client base.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Sincerely,

EFES

Unfortunately that's what happens when you allow free advertising. Sure a lot of it helps agents such as finding Imo's but when vendors from all walks of life slowly find out they can advertise for free it'll eventually make the board like craigslist were the spamming is endless.If I were recruiting or selling a product i'd do the same thing.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you allow free advertising. Sure a lot of it helps agents such as finding Imo's but when vendors from all walks of life slowly find out they can advertise for free it'll eventually make the board like craigslist were the spamming is endless.If I were recruiting or selling a product i'd do the same thing.

For more on this topic, please see http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...-into-fex-contracting-infomercial-t66768.html

Back