Good Friday. To Work or Not to Work?

I would work... If I felt like it. But if I didn't feel like it, I wouldn't... That's how I'd decide! :err:

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

I am working.
We have 5 kids that have busy sport schedules in the Spring and my daily work hours become abbreviated. Therefore, I must pound it at least 5 days a week.
:yes:

Hmmm....a couple things I could say here.....but I'll go with, I want to work, I just thought some people would get all pissy knocking on their doors on Good Friday.

Hmmm....a couple things I could say here.....but I'll go with, I want to work, I just thought some people would get all pissy knocking on their doors on Good Friday.

I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts most won't care/don't know it's Good Friday!

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

Doesnt matter when you knock, they will get pissy if you knock on any day. They are not trained consumers and they do not know how to act. As JD says you have to "observe them in their natural habitat":yes:

Hahaha, thanks for giving me a pass. I left the door wide open there.
I set appointments for tomorrow, but knocked the day before and after Thanksgiving last year. If the folks were busy, we just scheduled for a later date.

Not really.. Even if someone attends a worship service on Good Friday, it is in the evening. Most folks that are still working, work on Good Friday.

Hahaha, thanks for giving me a pass. I left the door wide open there.
I set appointments for tomorrow, but knocked the day before and after Thanksgiving last year. If the folks were busy, we just scheduled for a later date.

It wasn't me that gave you the pass. It was the new rules about posting inappropriate content. Thank the administrator......lol

----------

Well it's settled then. I'm pounding it tomorrow. All day long.

Back