Good States and Dried Up States

This topic has been beaten like a dead horse.

There are no bad areas. Just areas that agents perform bad in.

As a rule of thumb, you will have less "competition" in more rural, sparsely-populated areas/states than in metro/urban areas.

Truly your worst competition is yourself. The man that's looking back at you in the mirror is worse than any replacement artist out there.

Not true. Oklahoma is bad. I suggest all agents working oklahoma stay away. Unless you are selling lincoln heritage or aarp term, then you should start selling more of it.

Not true. Oklahoma is bad. I suggest all agents working oklahoma stay away. Unless you are selling lincoln heritage or aarp term, then you should start selling more of it.

Lol. I was getting ready to post something similar, but about Indiana. ;)

Ehh, I dunno!

After traveling to Ga, La, SC, Miss, and Al to run leads, there was one thing that became clear.

Our regular Florida areas are the hardest to sell in and the most difficult to get leads in.

I would love to see someone come to Lee county Florida and try to write 20-30k in a month.

LH agents are tearing it up in Lee County.
may u need to review your presentation.
or sell LH. At your volume u could buy a bank.

I was just talking to an agent a few days ago about this. They live and work in New Jersey. I personally have never worked in New Jersey but from the agents I speak with it sounds like it can be a tough area.

There is no "magic state". There are good parts and bad parts in every state. I have heard some on here mention they can even narrow it down to good zip codes and bad zip codes.

I was just talking to an agent a few days ago about this. They live and work in New Jersey. I personally have never worked in New Jersey but from the agents I speak with it sounds like it can be a tough area. There is no "magic state". There are good parts and bad parts in every state. I have heard some on here mention they can even narrow it down to good zip codes and bad zip codes.

You mean high and low income zip codes? Yes

Things are really getting bad in Michigan. I am paying $100 per lead and they are stretched out over 300 miles. Most people don't have bank accounts and most of my leads are on Kidney Dialysis.

And if that ain't bad nough for ya,

my car broke down

my girl done left me

my dog up and died

and I'm down to stems and seeds again too!

Things are really getting bad in Michigan. I am paying $100 per lead and they are stretched out over 300 miles. Most people don't have bank accounts and most of my leads are on Kidney Dialysis.

And if that ain't bad nough for ya,

my car broke down

my girl done left me

my dog up and died

and I'm down to stems and seeds again too!

I guess I could front you a couple of joints.:yes:

Back