Good States and Dried Up States

SrSvcs

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello guys

I'm looking for your honest opinions on which states are dried up and which states are still good/great for final expense sales. I'm relocating and would be interested in knowing where to concentrate my efforts.

Thank you!

Hello guys

I'm looking for your honest opinions on which states are dried up and which states are still good/great for final expense sales. I'm relocating and would be interested in knowing where to concentrate my efforts.

Thank you!

Many parts of South Florida had a lot of rain over the past couple of days.

Hello guys

Thank you!

This topic has been beaten like a dead horse.

There are no bad areas. Just areas that agents perform bad in.

As a rule of thumb, you will have less "competition" in more rural, sparsely-populated areas/states than in metro/urban areas.

Truly your worst competition is yourself. The man that's looking back at you in the mirror is worse than any replacement artist out there.

Many parts of South Florida had a lot of rain over the past couple of days.

I figured that would be the first answer.

Now, with that aside......

----------

This topic has been beaten like a dead horse.

As a rule of thumb, you will have less "competition" in more rural, sparsely-populated areas/states than in metro/urban areas.

Truly your worst competition is yourself. The man that's looking back at you in the mirror is worse than any replacement artist out there.

So agents that complain about Florida and Georgia being saturated is just weak salesmanship? That's not a rhetorical question....

Ehh, I dunno!

After traveling to Ga, La, SC, Miss, and Al to run leads, there was one thing that became clear.

Our regular Florida areas are the hardest to sell in and the most difficult to get leads in.

I would love to see someone come to Lee county Florida and try to write 20-30k in a month.

I figured that would be the first answer.

Now, with that aside......

----------

So agents that complain about Florida and Georgia being saturated is just weak salesmanship? That's not a rhetorical question....

The reason Georgia and Florida are "difficult" is because leads are hard to affordably generate, outside of fixed-price lead programs.

Forum members Doug (AgentGuy5), Donnie (Gooner), Matt (John Galt), Andrew at EFES, myself, OneFastPony (before he "retired"), all do business in either Georgia and Florida and do very well. All of them source leads on a fixed-price basis, though, and many have to be committed to driving out into other areas to get leads on a consistent basis.

Ehh, I dunno!

After traveling to Ga, La, SC, Miss, and Al to run leads, there was one thing that became clear.

Our regular Florida areas are the hardest to sell in and the most difficult to get leads in.

I would love to see someone come to Lee county Florida and try to write 20-30k in a month.

So Ga, La, Sc, Ms and Al were good for you or not really?

----------

The reason Georgia and Florida are "difficult" is because leads are hard to affordably generate, outside of fixed-price lead programs.

Forum members Doug (AgentGuy5), Donnie (Gooner), Matt (John Galt), Andrew at EFES, myself, OneFastPony (before he "retired"), all do business in either Georgia and Florida and do very well. All of them source leads on a fixed-price basis, though, and many have to be committed to driving out into other areas to get leads on a consistent basis.

So it's a lead issue, not that the people there are "tougher" to sell?

Hello guys

Thank you!

Less competition out west. Colorado, Nevada, and California are all decent.

Georgia is the most difficult state I have ever worked, Ive worked GA, SC, TN, NC, and AL. Stay out of GA, it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks, lead response suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks, did I mention it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Back