Google Voice Numbers?

OttoGraf

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm trying to set up a few different google voice numbers w different area codes to match the areas the appointment setter is calling, but this is proving more complicated than I imagined.

Is this possible?

Any tips or has anyone come across a good tutorial for the technologically challenged?

Thanks!

I'm trying to set up a few different google voice numbers w different area codes to match the areas the appointment setter is calling, but this is proving more complicated than I imagined. Is this possible? Any tips or has anyone come across a good tutorial for the technologically challenged? Thanks!

I have a google voice number. I use it on my business card, it forwards to my cell, and if I don't pickup the call i get a voicemail and I get an email with the transcript.

I think you get one free number for each google email address. But if you want to port the number out, you have to pay a couple bucks for it.

What is the problem you are having?

I'm trying to set up a few different google voice numbers w different area codes to match the areas the appointment setter is calling, but this is proving more complicated than I imagined.

Is this possible?

Any tips or has anyone come across a good tutorial for the technologically challenged?

Thanks!
I found it difficult too. I gave up trying to figure it out and bought numbers for each area code from Skype. It's $30 bucks a year for each number.

Really just wanted to see if I could set one up for an appointment setter to use for my area code as opposed to her area code

My wife is a google voice pro!! She probably has set up over 20 numbers. PM me and Ill see if she can take a call from you one day and walk you through setting it up, it can be a little funky, thank God she understands it.

My wife is a google voice pro!! She probably has set up over 20 numbers. PM me and Ill see if she can take a call from you one day and walk you through setting it up, it can be a little funky, thank God she understands it.

You heard it here first, his wife is a pro :D

Back