Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Gordon Marketing - FE     
Old 08-10-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: NuUzr is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Gordon Marketing - FE Gordon Marketing - FE
I reached out to this Company and am waiting for a reply.. They do a lot of things insurance related but have been around for many years. My interest is in FE. Does anyone have direct experience working with them or no of them?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Gordon Marketing - FE
Old 08-10-2017, 08:17 PM   #2
Guru

State: indiana260 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Gordon Marketing - FE
Originally Posted by NuUzr View Post
I reached out to this Company and am waiting for a reply.. They do a lot of things insurance related but have been around for many years. My interest is in FE. Does anyone have direct experience working with them or no of them?
I know them very well. Only about 45 minutes from my house. We have done business with them for many years. My wife 20yrs me 5 yrs.

I have my favorite people there and some that are total marketers that don't know a thing about anything.

I recommend them for basically everything except final Expense. They have most the companies but I never felt they were really into the FE market.

Have you checked out Kaplan?
Old 08-10-2017, 08:39 PM   #3
Guru

State: KRobby is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Gordon Marketing - FE Re: Gordon Marketing - FE
Yeah, not with fe though. Guess they're big on tv leads programs (for fe).
Old 08-11-2017, 05:58 AM   #4
Guru

State: indiana260 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Gordon Marketing - FE
Have you tried Kaplan?
Old 08-12-2017, 08:34 AM   #5
Guru
Agentguy5 on Gordon Marketing - FE

State: Agentguy5 is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Agentguy5 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
We have 2 agents that recently left them due to lack of training, leads, and support of the Final Expense products. I also have a few others that just wanted to be released from them to work with us and our lead program.

They really know how to jerk an agent around, the second you mention the word "release". After chasing Gordon around for weeks, even months in one case, they did finally release them.

Click here for our Final Expense Sales system

Douglas Massi
888-501-1375
Old 08-12-2017, 02:24 PM   #6
Guru
Newby on Gordon Marketing - FE

State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
They are reputable. They just aren't in to FE. You are trying to put a square peg into a round hole.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:57 PM   #7
Super Genius

State: NuUzr is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Gordon Marketing - FE Re: Gordon Marketing - FE NuUzr is the thread starter for: Gordon Marketing - FE

Originally Posted by Agentguy5 View Post
We have 2 agents that recently left them due to lack of training, leads, and support of the Final Expense products. I also have a few others that just wanted to be released from them to work with us and our lead program.

They really know how to jerk an agent around, the second you mention the word "release". After chasing Gordon around for weeks, even months in one case, they did finally release them.
What type of lead program?
Reply to Gordon Marketing - FE 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum