Got Paid by Madison National Life Today

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Anyone still getting paid? I think I was "lucky" because they fired off a bunch of vector hits to people for basically no reason at all, including some pretty big IMOs.

I heard they are a good company to work for. Good commish, renewals, diabetic friendly, etc.

You must have been looking at something old. Rates are high and for what what they require on the underwriting it's particularly bad. When they first came out they didn't have h/w chart so that was nice, but in short order they decided to treat their agents like crap. Plenty of better companies to sell.

You must have been looking at something old. Rates are high and for what what they require on the underwriting it's particularly bad. When they first came out they didn't have h/w chart so that was nice, but in short order they decided to treat their agents like crap. Plenty of better companies to sell.

High rates? Are you talking about the old Madison FE or the new Tribute product?

Anyone still getting paid? I think I was "lucky" because they fired off a bunch of vector hits to people for basically no reason at all, including some pretty big IMOs.

Well, I know if you were ever with The Assurance Group, you wouldn't have gotten any renewals or back end. That was the first FE product I ever sold!

How can they deny your renewals if the policies are still on the books?

Anyone else have this issue?

You really have to wonder about anyone who gets back in bed with Madison National. It may have been TAG pulling the strings, but that was a real scorched earth campaign they put on a few years ago.

Well, I know if you were ever with The Assurance Group, you wouldn't have gotten any renewals or back end. That was the first FE product I ever sold!

Madison National did the product for TAG, so yes, it was under TAG. I did get the renewals.

Madison National has done a lot of products for other companies.

Back