Graded Plan for Stroke Last 12 Months

Any graded plans for someone that has had a stroke in last 12 months?
Thanks

What kind of stroke? A full-blown stroke, or a mini-stroke/transient ischemic attack (TIA)?

A full-blown stroke will require at least a year before qualifying for some sort of true "graded" (30/70/100) coverage.

Mini-strokes/TIAs can qualify for immediate coverage with several companies - Settlers Silver will work, as well as RNA Level.

I'd love to see a contestable claim on somebody who had a "mini-stroke" in a yr. How does one define mini? I assure you the insurance company will call everything a "regular" stroke on contestability

I'd love to see a contestable claim on somebody who had a "mini-stroke" in a yr. How does one define mini? I assure you the insurance company will call everything a "regular" stroke on contestability

If they don't ask about TIA they can't successfully contest for TIA. I had one where a lady died in contestability. She had a TIA 11 months before she took out the policy. It was paid.

----------

It was a mini stroke

Then RNA or silver are immediate coverage.

Jd I bet you wouldn't put money on it 1 star are many co's would pay it they way you talk of many co's. Also just because the claims valid doesn't mean a company will pay the claim. I guess they figure nobodys going to sue them on a $10k or less claim

A Mini Stroke is a TIA. It will be in his medical records. Settlers and RNA both accept TIA with first day coverage. That is non-contestible because it's an acceptable risk.

Just like TransAmerica Standard will pay a claim if they have COPD but others won't. Many companies will accept insulin diabetes but Settlers won't.

If you put the right health history with the right company you don't have claims not paid.

Jd I bet you wouldn't put money on it 1 star are many co's would pay it they way you talk of many co's. Also just because the claims valid doesn't mean a company will pay the claim. I guess they figure nobodys going to sue them on a $10k or less claim

1 star asks about TIA. So they definately wouldn't pay it if it got through underwriting. But I wouldn't put money on them paying any contestable claim.

I wouldn't put money on any company paying a contestable claim. But I know of contestable claims that were paid by both RNA and settlers and the person had a TIA on their records.

Back