Great Western

argar5

Guru
100+ Post Club
Had A conversation with two agents this week who wanted to get appointed with great western they heard there was over 450 applications going in because the new final expense product so I called the corporate office and they were right within the past two weeks I was told.

Had A conversation with two agents this week who wanted to get appointed with great western they heard there was over 450 applications going in because the new final expense product so I called the corporate office and they were right within the past two weeks I was told.

450 new agents? 200 will never write an app. 200 will write one app within a year. 25 will do 5-10 apps per year.. 25 will actually become producers.. with 1 or 2 of those actually being stars.. Everybody wants to jump on board with the new hot carrier. :biggrin:

450 new agents? 200 will never write an app. 200 will write one app within a year. 25 will do 5-10 apps per year.. 25 will actually become producers.. with 1 or 2 of those actually being stars.. Everybody wants to jump on board with the new hot carrier. :biggrin:
you're right about that I agree maybe it's because of the no MIB script check or phone interview. One guy told me he might get a point to what premier financial but I do not know their location

you're right about that I agree maybe it's because of the no MIB script check or phone interview. One guy told me he might get a point to what premier financial but I do not know their location

Their graded has a good rate but their immediate benefit is one of the highest premiums on the market.

Their graded has a good rate but their immediate benefit is one of the highest premiums on the market.
when I called the lady told me the rates for both were the same. She was right she gave me a rate calculator for my iPhone and the rates are the same for both plans

Hope they're not like CSA killed the market with no MIB script check or phone interview and then bang they did away with their final expense

when I called the lady told me the rates for both were the same. She was right she gave me a rate calculator for my iPhone and the rates are the same for both plans

The rates are the same but the level benefit gets a 20% face amount bonus. A 50 year old NT male pays $57.90 for 10K on the graded. If they qualify for immediate then they actually get $12K for $57.90.. But even at $12K that is a really high premium. After al, LH is only $45.72 for 12K..

The rates are the same but the level benefit gets a 20% face amount bonus. A 50 year old NT male pays $57.90 for 10K on the graded. If they qualify for immediate then they actually get $12K for $57.90.. But even at $12K that is a really high premium. After al, LH is only $45.72 for 12K..
wow. Pretty high I guess

----------

10K same scenario with OAIC is an even 30.00 I will check CSA now.

----------

wow. Pretty high I guess ---------- 10K same scenario with OAIC is an even 30.00 I will check CSA now.
with CSA 20.30 $

Latest posts

Back