Guarantee Issue Whole Life for Younger Ages and Does Telesales. Any Suggestions?

mrloustaunau

obviously i prefer one with decent rates for clients, and decent commission to the agent. i sell in Calif. plan to expand later on. I need telesales, hopefully with younger ages as low as 30 and above, and guarantee issue of course. any suggestions?

obviously i prefer one with decent rates for clients, and decent commission to the agent. i sell in Calif. plan to expand later on. I need telesales, hopefully with younger ages as low as 30 and above, and guarantee issue of course. any suggestions?

Standard Life & Accident has telesales and goes 18-85. No GI though.

bro honestly if you combine telesales with GI, im pretty sure bad things will happen. But gl :)

Bro...? That's Mr. Lou Staunau to you...thank you very much.:mad:

When you are like me and you are 32, go to the gym everyday but Sunday and live in California, bro becomes a super common word in your vocabulary whether you want it to or not.

When you are like me and you are 32, go to the gym everyday but Sunday and live in California, bro becomes a super common word in your vocabulary whether you want it to or not.

I'm just funnin' with you because I don't see many people put Mr. in there user name.:laugh:

----------

I'm just funnin' with you because I don't see many people put Mr. in their user name dude.:laugh:

Columbian MDO is the only GI I know of that's starts at age 25. $10,000 max.

I have no idea if they do telesales though.

Are you trying to specialize in GI? Back in the 1970's and 1980's there was an agent here in Philly named Sidney Friedman. He is dead now, but was a legend in his day. He would run TV commercials where he would bluntly state, "If you have been told you can't buy life insurance, call me. Now!". Huge producer (Phoenix Mutual GA). He tooled around in a Rolls Royce.

Back