Guaranteed Issue for 86 Y/0 ?

sknyrd77

Expert
Trying to get coverage for man 86. Wanted to use Aetna but unfortunately he takes Digoxin (10 years) which is on their decline list. Shame because other than that only takes blood pressure meds. *Man is pretty active, has huge vegetable garden and sells produce all over town so I'm "comfortable" on risking a potential charge back. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Trying to get coverage for man 86. Wanted to use Aetna but unfortunately he takes Digoxin (10 years) which is on their decline list. Shame because other than that only takes blood pressure meds. *Man is pretty active, has huge vegetable garden and sells produce all over town so I'm "comfortable" on risking a potential charge back. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Unfortunately you should probably just walk away from this one...
I know this will sound harsh but it is hard to feel bad for people who wait 86 years to worry about life insurance. Even worse is when they get mad about the price if they even qualify.

Edit: I guess I never answered. I don't believe there is a company that will take him at that age with Digoxin.

Back