Guaranteed Issue Under 40?

I can identify with that. My extra weight is mostly in the middle, too. But at least we have the guts to admit it.

Haha, I wear polo shirts with the elastic bottom to work in, as I can no longer tuck my shirt in.:twitchy:

We have the guts and plenty of them, that's why our stomachs are so big, they're full of guts.

I eat ribs, roast duckling, rib eyes, crab, lobster, ... nothing boring at all. I loved ice cream, cookies, cake, and candy too. But after just a couple of weeks of no sugar, the cravings were gone.

Best part is I now eat bacon and eggs every day for breakfast and my cholesterol dropped from 280 to 135 and triglycerides from 400+ to 83.

Oh, and I lost 80 pounds in the process.

Speaking of bacon, when I was at the grocery store today I picked up a new flavor of Pop Tarts...Maple Bacon. They're really good!:yes:

I looked through this whole thing but didn't find an answer.

I'm looking to help out some current clients. They have a brother who is 39, and is on dialysis. He lives in Mississippi.

Anyone know which company with a 2 year wait would be cheapest for this guy?

Thanks!

I looked through this whole thing but didn't find an answer.

I'm looking to help out some current clients. They have a brother who is 39, and is on dialysis. He lives in Mississippi.

Anyone know which company with a 2 year wait would be cheapest for this guy?

Thanks!

Columbian goes to 25 on GI.

I'm in Mississippi if I need to help. If it's close I won't even need any split.

Columbian goes to 25 on GI.

I'm in Mississippi if I need to help. If it's close I won't even need any split.

Reading through some threads looking for this information I saw a few times that Columbian didn't take folks who are on dialysis or HIV or some other terminal illness. Has that changed?

Thanks

Reading through some threads looking for this information I saw a few times that Columbian didn't take folks who are on dialysis or HIV or some other terminal illness. Has that changed?

Thanks

The insured answers no health questions. The writing agent certifies he has no knowledge that they're are currently confined to a medical facility, using intravenous drugs or have been diagnosed with a terminal illness. (Less than 12 months to live). Dialysis is acceptable.

The insured answers no health questions. The writing agent certifies he has no knowledge that they're are currently confined to a medical facility, using intravenous drugs or have been diagnosed with a terminal illness. (Less than 12 months to live). Dialysis is acceptable.

Awesome glad to hear it. Thanks btw.

Back