Guaranteed Issue Under 40?

I wrote Vantis for a year or 2. When they dropped the GI plan I got set up with Gerber. I do write them from time to time. Maybe 2 or three a month. It's like spinning your wheels trying to sell a car to a person with bad credit.

" If you throw enough **** against the wall some of it is going to stick"

but too much of it will just run down the wall making a big mess at the bottom. Just last week I got hit with a chargeback from Vantis.

And yes I do some qualifying over the phone, especially when I am scheduling appointments and my day starts to get filled up. If I find out early in the conversation they are going to have to go GI, I will usually go over best and worse case scenarios over the phone.

I am not saying it is the right thing to do, but I made a good living for years in the car business as a "curb qualifier". Its like racial profiling; people do it cuz it works!

I wrote Vantis for a year or 2. When they dropped the GI plan I got set up with Gerber. I do write them from time to time. Maybe 2 or three a month. It's like spinning your wheels trying to sell a car to a person with bad credit.

" If you throw enough **** against the wall some of it is going to stick"

but too much of it will just run down the wall making a big mess at the bottom. Just last week I got hit with a chargeback from Vantis.

And yes I do some qualifying over the phone, especially when I am scheduling appointments and my day starts to get filled up. If I find out early in the conversation they are going to have to go GI, I will usually go over best and worse case scenarios over the phone.

I am not saying it is the right thing to do, but I made a good living for years in the car business as a "curb qualifier". Its like racial profiling; people do it cuz it works!

Agree,GI is pretty much bottom feeding,that's why JD does not write unless he can provide 1st day coverage.

Settlers has it right with Bronze,they don't want their agents submitting more than 20% Bronze.

The real key is not to sell broke,sick people.

Agree,GI is pretty much bottom feeding,that's why JD does not write unless he can provide 1st day coverage.

Settlers has it right with Bronze,they don't want their agents submitting more than 20% Bronze.

The real key is not to sell broke,sick people.

Not exactly. I do sell graded plans and always have. And I do sell the KSKJ modified some now. But it's a true graded also.

I do not sell GI for 2 reasons, the first is price. No one can beat MoO's rate for the person that truly has to have GI. If I had the MoO GI available I would sell it. Except for the fact that it's MoO. So I guess that's 3 reasons?

The other is that it's just business that I don't want. Most of the people that I have referred to MoO did not buy it. And most of the ones that did ended up dropping it.

I have enough companies available to me that I can get almost anyone immediate coverage or a graded plan. The few that I can't are basically on their deathbed.

Not exactly. I do sell graded plans and always have. And I do sell the KSKJ modified some now. But it's a true graded also.

I do not sell GI for 2 reasons, the first is price. No one can beat MoO's rate for the person that truly has to have GI. If I had the MoO GI available I would sell it. Except for the fact that it's MoO. So I guess that's 3 reasons?

The other is that it's just business that I don't want. Most of the people that I have referred to MoO did not buy it. And most of the ones that did ended up dropping it.

I have enough companies available to me that I can get almost anyone immediate coverage or a graded plan. The few that I can't are basically on their deathbed.

My misunderstanding,I remember you saying you never wrote a Settlers Bronze which is almost GI.

I did learn from you to refer GI to to moO......good idea.

And you also convinced me to write good business that has a chance to remain on the books so a guy can build his business.

Thanks man,happy new year.

I just took a call from a lady wanting to cancel her Vantis policy yesterday. she was on the books for 2.5 years at $80 per month.

I can't say I regret writing it. it payed me $576 and the lady had a good price. She says the lady at her bank is telling her to cancel it. sounds like bad advice to me but I couldn't change her mind so far.

bank is probably selling her an accidental only plan.

My misunderstanding,I remember you saying you never wrote a Settlers Bronze which is almost GI.

I did learn from you to refer GI to to moO......good idea.

And you also convinced me to write good business that has a chance to remain on the books so a guy can build his business.

Thanks man,happy new year.

I have never written a Bronze. I guess I could? I think I have written 5 of their regular plans. That would give me license to write one Bronze.

Maybe I'll just hang on to it like carbon credits.:yes:

I just took a call from a lady wanting to cancel her Vantis policy yesterday. she was on the books for 2.5 years at $80 per month.

I can't say I regret writing it. it payed me $576 and the lady had a good price. She says the lady at her bank is telling her to cancel it. sounds like bad advice to me but I couldn't change her mind so far.

bank is probably selling her an accidental only plan.

Is it lawful for someone who works in a bank to advise,sell a bank client a life insurance policy ?

I find that when people tell me they are getting their life insurance at the bank that they actually are talking about being on bank draft for a policy they took out through an agent,company.

Is it lawful for someone who works in a bank to advise,sell a bank client a life insurance policy ?

I find that when people tell me they are getting their life insurance at the bank that they actually are talking about being on bank draft for a policy they took out through an agent,company.

Many banks have licenced staff.

Is it lawful for someone who works in a bank to advise,sell a bank client a life insurance policy ? I find that when people tell me they are getting their life insurance at the bank that they actually are talking about being on bank draft for a policy they took out through an agent,company.

banks and credit unions in Indiana sell all kinds of life insurance. usually very easy to beat.

Vantis GI was actually designed and priced to be sold only by banks.

Latest posts

Back