Guaranteed Issue Under 40?

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Does anybody write a true Guaranteed Issue under 40? Have a 33 year male, NS, heart attack 6mos ago.. Diagnosed Cardiomyopathy ..Lives in Tennessee ..... wants $10,000 coverage.. ROP would be fine..

Have you checked Presidential?

Looks like Monumental's 2 year ROP "Easy Solution" plan would work, as well.

Hi Dave: Settlers and Presidential do not go below 40. I think the minimum age with UHL is 45.. I'll have to check out Monumental.. I am not contracted with them but have been thinking about it...Haven't forgotten about lunch.. just haven't been able to get down your way.. Louis

Hi Dave: Settlers and Presidential do not go below 40. I think the minimum age with UHL is 45.. I'll have to check out Monumental.. I am not contracted with them but have been thinking about it...Haven't forgotten about lunch.. just haven't been able to get down your way.. Louis

Monumental would take him with 2-year graded for $37.40 per month. Lifetime pay. $10,000.

They go down to age 18 with that product.

If he lives past age 54 that will be a real bad choice for him but I guess if his health recovers he can qualify for something better later and walk away from what he paid into this one.

These are the cases where preneed makes more financial sense if he can afford the higher premium.

Last edited:
Monumental would take him with 2-year graded for $37.40 per month. Lifetime pay. $10,000.

They go down to age 18 with that product.

If he lives past age 54 that will be a real bad choice for him but I guess if his health recovers he can qualify for something better later and walk away from what he paid into this one.

These are the cases where preneed makes more financial sense if he can afford the higher premium.

Thanks Newby.. I'll check into that for him.

Monumentals pretty good

Wrote a 42 year old male that had a heart transplant 6 years ago and they gave him graded- I didnt think he'd get it anything, but sent up 7 different apps to see if one would stick- 6 flat out declines and monumental gave him graded..

Lesson learned-

Does anybody write a true Guaranteed Issue under 40? Have a 33 year male, NS, heart attack 6mos ago.. Diagnosed Cardiomyopathy ..Lives in Tennessee ..... wants $10,000 coverage.. ROP would be fine..

Sr Life will take him on the "Easy Issue" plan. If you want a contract call me 252-292-3350 or I'll write and record him over the phone and pay you a "finder's fee", provided he's bank draft or will pay semi-anuual or annual..Greg.

Sr Life will take him on the "Easy Issue" plan. If you want a contract call me 252-292-3350 or I'll write and record him over the phone and pay you a "finder's fee", provided he's bank draft or will pay semi-anuual or annual..Greg.

Thanks Greg.. I will certainly keep you in mind.

Columbian MDO for the win! Goes up to $10K and down to age 25. It is GI.

Back