Guaranteed Issue for Young Disabled

docstork

A family I work with has a 35 year old member with a long standing mental disability (he is mute) receiving SSDI who is otherwise physically healthy. His disability knocks out simplified issue products, and most GIWL starts at 40-50 (I have sold both Mutual of Omaha and AIG). As of today, who has a guaranteed issue for $10,000 in Massachusetts for someone his age? I have heard Senior Life does, but have also heard rumors that they are a sketchy company.

A family I work with has a 35 year old member with a long standing mental disability (he is mute) receiving SSDI who is otherwise physically healthy. His disability knocks out simplified issue products, and most GIWL starts at 40-50 (I have sold both Mutual of Omaha and AIG). As of today, who has a guaranteed issue for $10,000 in Massachusetts for someone his age? I have heard Senior Life does, but have also heard rumors that they are a sketchy company.

Senior Life has a true GI for ages 0-85. Any company that passes the state dept. of insurance's regulations and financials, amount in reserves, etc., etc. would not be sketchy at all.

If "sketchy" means unhappy ex-agents well that would be true. All ins. co.'s have those. Reading the forum bears that out.

If interested call me and I'll put you in contact with the RVP in your area. You may even wish to get contracted so you can write the business yourself.

Have you tried calling UHL, Trans or Settlers? If you explain the issue there may be a work around.

Look at Columbian for GI.

Settlers will allow a guardian to do the PHI for the insured as long as the person is otherwise insurable.

I don't believe UHL will bend on their PHIs and their GI does not go that low.

Senior Life has a true GI for ages 0-85. Any company that passes the state dept. of insurance's regulations and financials, amount in reserves, etc., etc. would not be sketchy at all.

If "sketchy" means unhappy ex-agents well that would be true. All ins. co.'s have those. Reading the forum bears that out.

If interested call me and I'll put you in contact with the RVP in your area. You may even wish to get contracted so you can write the business yourself.

For a manager you sure have a lot of time to post meaninglass posts. Get back to training your agents and selling insurance to Mrs. Smith and Not tell her the truth as to how her policy works

For a manager you sure have a lot of time to post meaninglass posts. Get back to training your agents and selling insurance to Mrs. Smith and Not tell her the truth as to how her policy works

Hey ROCKET MAN! I've noticed here lately...don't know quite how to say this....but.....ahhh...you sure have been paying a lot of attention to me. I'm flattered but you're not my type. Best of luck to you though! LOL

Hey ROCKET MAN! I've noticed here lately...don't know quite how to say this....but.....ahhh...you sure have been paying a lot of attention to me. I'm flattered but you're not my type. Best of luck to you though! LOL

dont' forget to get the HIPAA form signed!!! Also, Cash value inside of a whole life policy isn't a "savings account". You really shouldn't tell prospects that is!

Back to my rocket!!!

Back