Guaranteed Lead and Appointment Service...

Dreamworx

Expert
Hello, myself and another agent here have been considering becoming sponsored advertisers here on the forums with the idea of offering a service where we provide agents with leads and set appointments.

Many of you are paying $22-29 for a mail lead, then another $15-20 for an appointment setter to set your appointments.

What if there were a service that combined the two? You would call in and say, "I would like 25 leads", and your schedule is then filled for the week with guaranteed sit downs. No more calling or knocking.

What price would would make you say, "That's a no brainer"? What price would you feel is fair for this type of service?

Phone reps would be Americans with no accents, and trained by agents who sell final expense for a living.

Last edited:
So glad this isn't an offer disguised as requesting information. We have another poster here that is an expert on this type of post. You're not bad either.

Rick

Hello, myself and another agent here have been considering becoming sponsored advertisers here on the forums with the idea of offering a service where we provide agents with leads and set appointments.

Many of you are paying $22-29 for a mail lead, then another $15-20 for an appointment setter to set your appointments.

What if there were a service that combined the two? You would call in and say, "I would like 25 leads", and your schedule is then filled for the week with guaranteed sit downs. No more calling or knocking.

What price would would make you say, "That's a no brainer"? What price would you feel is fair for this type of service?

Phone reps would be Americans with no accents, and trained by agents who sell final expense for a living.

The best preset appointments I've ever bought were from the Ohio Med Agency. They were guaranteed to sits with qualified people for the product, {MA duals}. $20/each. You didn't pay for them advance. You paid at the end of each week for the appointments you got that were qualified. Of course you can't do those for MA plans now.

For FE I would pay $30 per guaranteed sit. Maybe a little more depending on how stong the guarantee is.

Others have tried and failed/too costly, but it could be a very good service if you could get enough appointments within a given area.

Don't be so pessimistic GreenSky. The service doesn't even exist yet. So yes, this is indeed a request for thoughts an information.

Myself and another agent have found it very time consuming and expensive to buy $26 mail leads only to then have to call them and find an uninterested buyer on the other end.

As for the others, we thought that $30-35 would be fair for a guaranteed sit down with interest and intent of purchasing if the price and policy matched their needs.

We are just seeing if this is something that other agents would be interested in. That's as far as we have gotten so far. Any other input of what you would like to see in such a service?

Last edited:
It's not a viable long term profitable business, great idea but won't work.

If it was that price range with a clause that you only guarantee 60 to 80% show than maybe it would be profitable but, it would be a nightmare to manage.

Back