Has Anybody Heard of "Senior Sales"?

dallas1

Expert
Has anybody heard of Senior Sales out of Plano, TX? They offer pre-set final expense and Medicare supplement appointments. The cost is $34 each with a minimum order of 20. I have been burnt by these types of offers before and I was wanting to find somebody who has already purchase appointments from them, in the past, and could elaborate on the quality of leads, their return policy, customer service, etc., before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance...

Has anybody heard of Senior Sales out of Plano, TX? They offer pre-set final expense and Medicare supplement appointments. The cost is $34 each with a minimum order of 20. I have been burnt by these types of offers before and I was wanting to find somebody who has already purchase appointments from them, in the past, and could elaborate on the quality of leads, their return policy, customer service, etc., before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance...

Haven't heard of them but seems like tasty is the town leads concepts or target leads is in. Either way I would be very careful at that price. However, if it works out well please let me know

Looks like you can buy 10 at a time, but they cost more per lead that way.

https://www.newlead.org/pricing/life-insurance-medicare-leads-pricing/

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!

I am most unhappy to report to you, and hopefully you have not bought from these racketeers.

I thought surely out of 20 preset "quality" guaranteed" appointments i Would be able to write 2 or 3 policies right? WRONG

THey do NOTHING apparently, but call seniors with a half baked pitch, their telemarketers barely speak English ( from what the victim seniors have told me, the people who are standing there at their door saying "I told her I wasn't interested in seeing you, and that I already have LIfe INsurance"

First of all, I should have known better when they told me their only payment method was "cash"...> RED FLAG....because if they took credit cards we could dispute their fraudulent charges!

So. I asked them to add "wheelchair" to the health screening.."no problem" they say, guess what my 3rd waste of time appointment was with? a guy in a WHEELCHAIR< who also had NO IDEA what I was talking about.

Secondly, they make you sign an ARBITRATION clause, so that you can't SUE THEIR GD ASSES for FRAUD....I"m still going to research this. someone needs to take them down.

So, to report, out of 7 pre sets so far, there was 1 no show, the other six have said to me point blank, that they either, did not know what I Was talking about, or that they told the lady they weren't interested.

And finally, their "Website' says they "guarantee" to meet with seniors who are expecting you, and who are interested in life insurance, but their "Selling agreement" which "superseeds all other communications" states that their is no "Guarantee of the quality of the leads" how about that?

I also should have known better when they claimed "50-80% Closing ratio"

Really???? If it's that good, why isn't everyone doing it? why would anyone do anything else but their program...want to know why? cause it's a F)(*&King LIE That's why.

I also found this, to my dismay: where they've scammed someone else:

( I can't post hyperlink b/c I don't have 20 posts yet.
go to rip off report dot com and search senior-sales to read how
they've done the exact same thing I am reporting to another agent)

I am going on a vacation, first two weeks of January, and thought I'd run appointments for a few days, make some cash for my trip. well...

so now I am out the $680 I fronted them for 20 appointments, but also,
I could have been doing other prospecting ( or spending time with my family for god's sake). So I'm also out the two days so far they've wasted of my time, running to people's homes that had no idea what I was talking about.
And so I"m also out the revenue I could have been earning doing other selling activity, following up with clients, etc.

I'm just appalled and disgusted that there are people out there who would lie to your face and be soooo deceitful just to line their pockets.

So, to answer your question, they are ABSOLUTELY NOT LEGIT, and I hope I could answer you BEFORE you or anyone else wastes your time and money too.

If anyone has a better story with these people, please share. I will report back how the other 13 appointments go, and also, I've asked them to replace the first 6 ( no response from their "quality control dept) I've also demanded to hear the recordings of these "appointments" that they've sold me. no response.

And if anyone knows if you can sue if there's arbitration clause in place, let me
know, because I'm so angry and disgusted with these slimebags, I have half a mind to go after them any way I can.

Happy New Year.

You'll only order leads from them one time, trust me. And you won't even get all of those that you paid for. At least I didn't.
if they are in Texas RUN ripped me off real good

----------

if they are in Texas RUN ripped me off real good
Yes that's them the SCUM of Lead venders if you send them any money be sure to whips your behind with it first?

unfortunately I tried them.....paid for 20.........got 10 which led to 0 sits with prospects and I am pretty good at getting in the door.....and then they will not answer their emails or calls. I did get to hear a recorded appointment set.........the telemarketer sounded like.......how should I say.....a first year immigrant from India.........shame on me........I should have checked this company out here before I bought. If you can't tell. I do not recommend and I am embarrassed! lol

Back