Has Anyone Set Up a Facebook Ad for Fe Leads?

Nevertheless--the stats on my area stand

And talked to several other Medicare agents I know and they tell me they sometimes don't check email for a couple of days--their clients do NOT use it

Anecdotal information is not as useful as statistics

----------

FYI I went to my city Craigslist and asked the Over 50 chat area about posting for Medicare and FE, I got TWO responses

One said I was gay and the other was a Boynie Mawx madman and said I was a filthy Capitalist pig (I agreed)

I posted about Med Supps in Services--Small Business ads and in Financial--no responses, not even the insane Boynie Mawx guy

SO CL aint the place!

>>"Anecdotal information is not as useful as statistics"

Sorry, I did/Do not see your statistics

>> "I got TWO responses

One said I was gay and the other was a Boynie Mawx madman and said I was a filthy Capitalist pig (I agreed) "

OK, I stand Corrected. Nw I see your Stats. 100% of respondents say you are a Gay Capitalist Pig. And you agree. Wait, If three of you agree out of two responses that is over 100%, Correct?

FYI, I posted my personal experience not what someone told me. I do agree however, area could play a large part of the demographics. And again, I text them that I sent them an email. I assume your clients do not text as well. And these are MedSup types?

Hey guys, look, this all started as a joke. Just trying to get people worked up in the middle of the week & it got too far! Lol

I put the 155 on my site when I threw it up in a few mins. Didn't expect everyone to find my website that quick. :twitchy:

For the record, I respect Doug Massi (agentguy5), even though he thinks I live in my mammas basement LOL. He's got some great YouTube videos & has definitely contributed to this forum in a great way.

it wasn't 140 it was 155........

Back