Has Anyone Set Up a Facebook Ad for Fe Leads?

Do you have any links to some of his sites?

Here is an interview I did with Jeff a few months back regarding generating leads via the web:

9319680-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

----------

That interview is probably an old one then

No, he did it not too long ago, after mine I believe....

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an interview I did with Jeff a few months back regarding generating leads via the web:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8ML4Jzx8zY

9319680-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

----------

No, he did it not too long ago, after mine I believe....

Well Jeff is a pretty sharp guy. He should probably rethink the strategy If leads running about 30 dollars for himself. You could simply buy leads from Lee for about that amount and not mess with running ads

Seniors, specifically people that buy burial policies, do not have computers, Internet or cell phones you bunch of posers! I read it here.

Happy Sunday

I would challenge you on that. I read every post in the FE forum and I've never seen that posted here.

Maybe you could back that up with some proof? They are all archived.

True and false, imho. The old dudes may not bother with it much but the grandmas are all up on Facebook, online shopping, etc.:yes:

Seniors have been online for years. Same with cell phones. Many text. Iny case I would say the majority have Internet access.

I am not strictly speaking of middle and upper income either.

It may be state or area specific. I am only licensed about a dozen states. An the vast majority of my book is in California.

I am an active member of a large veterans organization and online and texting is very important in communicating with membership.

I've been able to generate final expense leads on a state-wide basis (not local) for $18-$22 consistently through FB. Some campaigns for $13 per lead. Here's a screenshot of the performance of one of my ads I tested (copy the ad as a starting point!).

Quick Tips:
(1) Don't learn FB ads yourself, hire someone who will constantly optimize your campaign. They'll usually charge 20% of ad spend with a minimum amount. Sure you'll pay $3-$4 more per lead, but you'll be paying a lot more if you tried to do all of this yourself.
(2) Use a high converting landing page. A bad landing page will KILL your conversions/lead cost.
(3) Use the copy I show in the screenshot as a starting point - it worked.
(4) Images matter. And one image will work great in one state and not so much in another state. Constantly try new images - but your FB ad guy will know to do this anyway.

I know someone will ask me about ROI and my answer always is - depends on the agent. We made a decent ROI on these campaigns but a veteran FE agent would have done much better I'm sure. We cash flowed better on simplified issue term life campaigns (outside of FB), so we shelved this one.

I think if an agent really stuck with it, you could get lead cost to sub $18 consistently. I'm sure that's what Lee was doing.

----------

Do you have any links to some of his sites?

Here's a link to a burial insurance specific site that I used for the campaigns mentioned above:<REDACTED> (Please don't run a quote as it's hooked up to an agents CRM)

Last edited:
Jeff are you saying if one wanted Facebook leads in specific counties it would cost more? It seems what your saying if you don't know how to optimize the pages you're screwed. If a person wants good Fe leads in specific counties and uses someone to constantly optimze them they're going to pay $28-$30 a lead?

Back