Has Anyone Set Up a Facebook Ad for Fe Leads?

What's interesting is when agents buy leads without guarantees. Would you ever buy a new car without a warranty?

We now have an internet lead so strong that we put it in writing. We guarantee a minimum 10X ROI or they're FREE. It's only ethical.

$10 per lead for agents contracted under us. We could easily sell it for around $30 but want to do the right thing.

What's interesting is when agents buy leads without guarantees. Would you ever buy a new car without a warranty?

We now have an internet lead so strong that we put it in writing. We guarantee a minimum 10X ROI or they're FREE. It's only ethical.

$10 per lead for agents contracted under us. We could easily sell it for around $30 but want to do the right thing.

........ Who is "us" ?

----------

........ Who is "us" ?

Oh and is the contracting level the 140% your signature used to say?

Jeff are you saying if one wanted Facebook leads in specific counties it would cost more? It seems what your saying if you don't know how to optimize the pages you're screwed. If a person wants good Fe leads in specific counties and uses someone to constantly optimze them they're going to pay $28-$30 a lead?

If you're only optimizing to a local county, there's only so many seniors on FB that you can advertise to. Facebook shows you the average frequency of an ad (meaning how many times on average someone sees it) and I bet that would get high quickly.

So yes, it will be more expensive...how expensive? I never ran that test to find out. I bet there's ways to optimize for this though - like only running the ad until it hits a frequency of 2 (average person saw the ad 2 times) and then shutting it down for a few weeks and doing it again.

I thought it was funny, but we got a call where the FE client got our name from FB. We don't really advertise for it!

Ok so we tested a little bit with this earlier this month (Feb 2017). We noticed our direct mail lead provider started advertising facebook ads, so we bought 20 to give them a try, they charged $20 per lead, 4 days later they came back and told us sorry they were not going to be able to offer them anymore and refunded us, so I took that $400 and did some of my own FB marketing, we ended up getting only 9 leads, now we had only selected a small 15 mile radius around one average size city in ohio. We did convert 2 of the leads so far into sales, but I was hoping for a higher lead count, we had around 160 people click on the ad, but only 9 completed the form. We are charged for the people who click on the ad, not complete the form.

I will be running another test in a larger area of the state again in a few weeks.

I think Facebook will be gone hopefully within the next 5 years

They are losing users and projected to lose many more

You baby boomers ruined it lol jk jk

And broker4ever can you please post your company name???

I think Facebook will be gone hopefully within the next 5 years

They are losing users and projected to lose many more

You baby boomers ruined it lol jk jk

And broker4ever can you please post your company name???

The more I think about what he writes, the more I believe he is just Click Baiting us to nowhere... lol

Got a couple free advertisement coupon from Facebook. During that time, the traffic numbers were great, but it seems to count everyone that "sees" the ad even if for a split second.

Ad clicks and form submissions were limited to a few and none.

Ads were targeted to cities and not mile radius. Minimum ad length ran for 7 days. Longest ad ran for 3 weeks.

Maybe Im just bad with marketing.

Back