Has Anyone Set Up a Facebook Ad for Fe Leads?

BibH

Guru
100+ Post Club
How would I go about doing this? I think Agent 5 said he has some type of net site to generate leads.How many leads a week do you generate?What is your cost per lead? Different individuals and vendors sell leads for $25-$35 each. I'm sure if you set up your own ad the cost for leads would be much less.It seems everyones jumping into facebook ads .

How would I go about doing this? I think Agent 5 said he has some type of net site to generate leads.How many leads a week do you generate?What is your cost per lead? Different individuals and vendors sell leads for $25-$35 each. I'm sure if you set up your own ad the cost for leads would be much less.It seems everyones jumping into facebook ads .

We do a considerable amount of business with Facebook. If you want exclusive internet leads, this will get em for you. It's effective because of the ease in marketing to a certain demo.

Just set up an attractive landing page, and you can generate leads pretty quickly. Cost will vary however. We find that rural areas will bring the cost down. I'm talking leads in SD for less than $5 compared to leads in FL for $25+.

Obviously, with us being in telesales, we have an edge on driving cost down since geography is a nonissue.

We do a considerable amount of business with Facebook. If you want exclusive internet leads, this will get em for you. It's effective because of the ease in marketing to a certain demo.

Just set up an attractive landing page, and you can generate leads pretty quickly. Cost will vary however. We find that rural areas will bring the cost down. I'm talking leads in SD for less than $5 compared to leads in FL for $25+.

Obviously, with us being in telesales, we have an edge on driving cost down since geography is a nonissue.

if your facebook lead in FL averages $25 you need to fire your marketing team. Also, leads aren't exclusive, as with any lead type, people are responding to several ads

Last edited:
if your facebook lead in FL averages $25 you need to fire your marketing team. Also, leads aren't exclusive, as with any lead type, people are responding to several ads

We are splitting hairs here.

I should have clarified. Parts of FL will cost that much, panhandle is cheap.

I'm speaking exclusive in terms of not resold, add opposed to not remarketed to. Direct mail, is what I would consider exclusive, although your above comment is correct.

We are splitting hairs here.

I should have clarified. Parts of FL will cost that much, panhandle is cheap.

I'm speaking exclusive in terms of not resold, add opposed to not remarketed to. Direct mail, is what I would consider exclusive, although your above comment is correct.

okay. I hear ya. makes sense now

If you are Experienced with internet marketing, you might be able to make Facebook work for you.... maybe!

It will be easier if you are generating leads for Telesales than for Face to Face and in that case, I wouldn't advertise for Final Expense but for general life insurance.

I suggest building a website with the intent on collecting leads. This is something that takes time and work.

Jeff Root really has his act together on this topic. Click on the LINK below!
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...e-insurance-agent-book-amazon-com-t83739.html

If you are Experienced with internet marketing, you might be able to make Facebook work for you.... maybe!

It will be easier if you are generating leads for Telesales than for Face to Face and in that case, I wouldn't advertise for Final Expense but for general life insurance.

I suggest building a website with the intent on collecting leads. This is something that takes time and work.

Jeff Root really has his act together on this topic. Click on the LINK below!
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...e-insurance-agent-book-amazon-com-t83739.html

Do you have any links to some of his sites?

Back