Which Has Better Returns for DM Mailings?

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have limited funds available for DM mailings and was disappointed with the last batch of DM leads I received. So I am wondering if any of you have had experience with using any of the carrier's FE mailings, rather than the generic FE lead cards. I wouldn't mind receiving fewer leads back if they were higher quality.

I have limited funds available for DM mailings and was disappointed with the last batch of DM leads I received. So I am wondering if any of you have had experience with using any of the carrier's FE mailings, rather than the generic FE lead cards. I wouldn't mind receiving fewer leads back if they were higher quality.

I would use brads fixed price leads.

I would use brads fixed price leads.

I did a mailing with those and was very disappointed in the quality of leads that came in. So I would like to hear if anyone has ever tried doing a mailing with any of the carrier FE mailings. As I stated in the original posting, I would prefer a few good quality leads over a whole bunch of stinky ones.

You used brads life insurance leads? I doubt any carrier will be better than those.

Yep...the generic lead cards. Don't you remember all the lousy appointments we went on? The carrier FE mailings are more specific as to final expense and I think if the person mails it in at least it means they know what the product is and they are genuinely interested in final expense, not some mysterious government program.

I did a mailing with those and was very disappointed in the quality of leads that came in. So I would like to hear if anyone has ever tried doing a mailing with any of the carrier FE mailings. As I stated in the original posting, I would prefer a few good quality leads over a whole bunch of stinky ones.

Stinky ones are unfortunately a part of the game. Lead is not a guarantee of a sale or that it will be a quality one.

Stinky ones are unfortunately a part of the game. Lead is not a guarantee of a sale or that it will be a quality one.[/QUOTE

I realize that. What my original posting asked was, "does anyone have any experience with using the carrier's FE mailing pieces rather than the generic lead cards." I don't want this thread to be hi-jacked into another topic. Please respond if you have had experience doing mailings with other pieces than the generic lead cards. Thanks.

Stinky ones are unfortunately a part of the game. Lead is not a guarantee of a sale or that it will be a quality one.[/QUOTE

I realize that. What my original posting asked was, "does anyone have any experience with using the carrier's FE mailing pieces rather than the generic lead cards." I don't want this thread to be hi-jacked into another topic. Please respond if you have had experience doing mailings with other pieces than the generic lead cards. Thanks.

I've done the carrier mail drops. No better than doing your own. I would try to get a fixed price as Ben suggested.

Settlers told me, I haven't used them for a DM drop, they get 7-10 cards back per mailing.

I have used the most qualified lead cards out there. Life insurance plastered all over it. Check boxes for amounts etc.

Less returns...same people.

A lead is a lead is a lead...

You may need to work on your presentation.

----------

Settlers told me, I haven't used them for a DM drop, they get 7-10 cards back per mailing.

They are liars............

Back