Which Has Higher Commission, FE or Preneed?

Can an Insurance Agent and a Funeral Home employee work together on referrals and it be ethical and legal for each other?

What would be unethical? Do you realize that every funeral home has an insurance agent on staff with them? Most of those agents sell preneed insurance only. Others sell preneed and FE.

What would be unethical? Do you realize that every funeral home has an insurance agent on staff with them? Most of those agents sell preneed insurance only. Others sell preneed and FE.

What Tom doesn't understand is that while it's not unethical it would be a really stupid agent at the funeral home to send him business instead of writing it himself.

But he's got this!!:D

Tom sells fe,cancer,accident,dental,ma,med sup,di and ltc. I expect him to add P@c and kidnapping ins next. In 2 month i predict he buys a funeral home with his $2.44 Uh renewal check to sell preneed.Oh and my final prediction is his sig page will be changed to 2018 ROCKS!

If you are an Independent selling Pre-Need you may make more first year but if you run out the numbers for 10 years FE is more and has much freedom for an agent.

Back