Haven't Had this Happen in Years

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Pulled up to this shack way out in the woods today. Dog in the yard was friendly until I approached the front door. All of the sudden another dog crashed out and came running towards me. I raised my brief and let him have it to eat. The dog that I thought was friendly clamped down on the back of my right leg. By the time I shook him off the homeowner showed and got both of them under control. She said the dog has had its shots, but I am not sure if I need to get my leg looked at. She acted like it was my fault and maybe it was. Shouldn't be door knocking that far away from civilization. Tore a big hole in my favorite pants too.

Pulled up to this shack way out in the woods today. Dog in the yard was friendly until I approached the front door. All of the sudden another dog crashed out and came running towards me. I raised my brief and let him have it to eat. The dog that I thought was friendly clamped down on the back of my right leg. By the time I shook him off the homeowner showed and got both of them under control. She said the dog has had its shots, but I am not sure if I need to get my leg looked at. She acted like it was my fault and maybe it was. Shouldn't be door knocking that far away from civilization. Tore a big hole in my favorite pants too.

You probably should get your leg checked, just to be on the safe side.

Definitely get it looked at and documented in case it gets infected or otherwise becomes an issue.

Were you coming to the front door? Were there any "Beware of Dog" signs? It sounds like she wants to blame you for not controlling her dogs.

You should never gamble or play the lottery. You are the most unlucky person I've ever heard from. Every week it's something.

Saw the dog in the yard and he seemed friendly. No signs. Approached the front door and here comes this dog charging me and that is when the friendly dog attacked me from behind.

Going to Atmore, AL on Sunday to gamble. Maybe my luck will change.

Back